• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

When is it recommended to do HIIT?

BulkMeUp

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
For those who have done a few HIIT cycles...
When do you recommed HIIT to be done? Immediately after weight training (i train after work in the evening and will be moving to a cutting cycle) or on days when i am not doing weight training or it dosent matter either way? :confused:

IMO...HIIT is best performed on non-weight training days.

LAM said:
IMO...HIIT is best performed on non-weight training days.
what lam said, you are better served that one for one, it allows you to recover throughout the day after lifting, and your intensity level can be kept high for both workouts

I always do it on either a day off, or several hours after I lift. However I always do splits where I workout twice a day. For example: Morning Chest, Night: Quads and abs. or morning back, night HIIT. So any day where I only lift once, I also run at night. I take two days off, and on one of the days off of lifting I do HIIT. The other is totally off.

I see it mentioned all the time, but what is HIIT?

HIIT is High Intensity Interval Training.
What you do is you jog for 30 seconds, Then you sprint for 3 seconds, jog for 30 seconds sprint for 30 sec etc.
You repeat this for as little as 4 minutes - or if you can handle it 15 mins top.

Purdue Power said:
I see it mentioned all the time, but what is HIIT?
This as a nice site explaining HIIT, written in a readable and amusing way.
HIIT

Back