• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Leanbody protein bars

Akash

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi guys. I was wondering if you have had a Leanbody protein bar? It has 30g of protein and 28g of carbs and 11g fat. Pretty good.

I was wondering if everyone can share what type of protein you like or know are good (that's if you like that) for everybody like me. Leanbody seems good but its too expensive ($5.99 at GNC without a gold card, $4.79 with one). Does anyone know where you can get one cheaper?

I also have a low-carb bar from Interactive (canadian company) which looks good. 24g protein, 18g of carbs and something like 7g of fat. Bought one for cheap ($2.99 at GNC) and maybe my protein bar fix. But would like to know everyone's else's opinion.

That protein thing has been done already. :no:

Akash said:
Bought one for cheap ($2.99 at GNC) and maybe my protein bar fix. But would like to know everyone's else's opinion.
IMO, this is not cheap if it becomes a daily habit--not enough Carbs & Protein. I'd have to eat three. It probably has lots of trans fat, too.

follow Spike's links :)

They're garbage to rely on. For an occasional treat or whatnot their fine.

What about Boulder's Bar?

I'm obsessed with Myoplex Lite and Nitrotech. Both deliver whey isolate minimal carbs, no sugar...Myolplex has 15 g of protein at 190 cals, and Nitro has 35 at 281 cals. There about 5 different flavours per bar, and if you buy them by the box, it only comes to about $1.50 per bar

Again, the use of bars and what type of bar depends on your goals and your workouts. Obvioulsy, during a long training ride for an endurance cyclist, they would want a bar lower in fat and higher in carbs as a quick source of energy. For the average person, a bar should only be an occasional treat.

IML Gear Cream!
aggies1ut said:
Again, the use of bars and what type of bar depends on your goals and your workouts. Obvioulsy, during a long training ride for an endurance cyclist, they would want a bar lower in fat and higher in carbs as a quick source of energy. For the average person, a bar should only be an occasional treat.

Exactly :thumb:

aggies1ut said:

I've never understood this mindset. When I was a bit more naive about my diet, I'd eat three protein bars a day at work. I got down to 6% bodyfat while doing it. I can understand the health risks associated with them, but to say they aren't an effective tool to use while you're cutting is kinda iffy for me.

It's all personal preference, i guess.

Back