• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Sleeping In/Missing A Meal

NipsMG

My ass is finally in gear
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm trying to get serious about my eating and working out, but on satudays I like to sleep in an extra 3 hours or so (since I never really sleep well anyways), however this makes me miss my first meil in the morning, I wake up right around time for meal #2.

Should I worry that much about it on weekends? What do you guys do?

--NipsMG

don't sweat it man..ur body releases more gh when u sleep,what is it, 5 or more hours straight without interruption?

Its only one day, I wouldnt worry so much about it. Just add a small amount more to your other meals to compunsate.

oaktownboy said:
don't sweat it man..ur body releases more gh when u sleep,what is it, 5 or more hours straight without interruption?

the majority of gh is released during the first sleep cycle. so extending sleep times has no real effect on gh release...

Get your lazy ass out of bed! :finger: (kidding) ;)

One day isn't a big deal, I'd only worry about it if it happened almost everyday (as this happened to me during Winter Break from school, and I ended up inadvertently starving myself!)

growth hormone

NipsMG said:
I'm trying to get serious about my eating and working out, but on satudays I like to sleep in an extra 3 hours or so (since I never really sleep well anyways), however this makes me miss my first meil in the morning, I wake up right around time for meal #2.

Should I worry that much about it on weekends? What do you guys do?

--NipsMG

no do not worry about it, you are better off with the extra sleep IMO, and like atherjen said just add a little more to each meal that day to compensate.

or when you wake up just have your breakfast, and throughout the day don't go as long without food, like if you wait every 3 hours inbetween meals then just for that day eat every 2 hours or so untill you get back on schedule for that day.

Back