• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What to stack with S1+?

JCH

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Im on my 8th day of my S1+ cycle and am think about stacking something else with it? I know that S1 has 1-t and 4-ad mixed. Ive been doing 6 sprays up until now. If I was to stack with (ONE) spray would that be OK?
That would be more 1-T and less of 4-ad which would keep me from retaining so much water. Im new to this so if you can give me some insight that would be great!

Stack it with something else or just up my dose to say 12 sprays 2 times a day.

IF you have other suggestions on what to stack it with to me the most out of a cycle.......THis will be my only cycle I do so I want it to be good!

I want to order it tomorrow so I can get it by Tuesday cause I have to get me some more Protien powder, Im almost out. 1fast400 is in the same state so shipping is only a day.

THANKS!

You are better off not stacking it with anything. How large a dose of S1+ is up to you. You could take 10 mg of tamoxifen citrate (Nolva) a day to help with bloat, but I wouldn't bother taking the nolva on cycle unless you get gyno symptoms.

I just went ahead and uped my dose to 12 sprays 2 times a day. 1 bottle is done. I got 11 days out of it with 2 days of that being 24 sprays. I went ahead and ordered another bottle from 1fast so I dont run out. I will have 2 bottles to finish out my cycle.

I hope the second bottle has already arrived, and you are not missing any days.

yah the bottle arrived in 1 day. Seeing that 1fast is only 2 counties over. Gotta love the fast shipping and living so close. Saves me a much of money.

Im starting to freak out I think my NADS are starting to take a hike and I still have 2+ weeks to go. ARE YOU SURE! they will come back during PCT? What happens when they go all the way? WIll it be like I just have a sack down there with nothing in it? THAT! is really going to FREAK ME OUT!

Im already up 8 pounds and my lifts have all gone up big time! Im not a strong guy but last week I could only get up 170 by myself and today I got 190 and tried for 205 but needed just a little help. Next week that 205 and more is ALL MINE!

i would recommend stacking some more plates on the machine and lift :)

JCH said:
Im starting to freak out I think my NADS are starting to take a hike and I still have 2+ weeks to go. ARE YOU SURE! they will come back during PCT?
I'm not sure. I never had problems with 1-AD, but M1T left my nuts in hybernation. Haven't taken 1-T. If they are noticably shrinking, I'd consider HCG use real soon. :thumb:

Ok, fill me in, whats HCG? I'll go get the stuff now. I'd rather be safe than sorry.

You will need a contact. hCG is illegal.

IML Gear Cream!
24 sprays a day is a little excessive, isn't it? You are just asking for your nuts to shut down with that. I am trying to decide whether or not to do an S1+ cycle instead of my M1T stack. I want to see some good results, but I don't want to get greedy with it.

Back