• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

1test/4derm

slydeflex

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi, I am in my 5th week of what started out as 1ad/4derm cycle and have been finishing off the last 2 weeks with big1/4derm. I have been seeing incredible strength gains for e.g. when I first started I could only benchpress 225 for 4 reps max. Now I am doing 3 sets of 225 doing 9,8,7 reps. My squat also has gone to 315 for 6 reps. I am 43yr old and this is my first ph cycle. I have not had much bad side effects except for some extra pimples coming out, which has been less since I started taking b5. I have not been weighing myself so I do not know how much weight I have gained, however, I have gotten leaner and have seemed to put on more muscle. what I wanted to know is how much of this increase in strength can I expect to keep? I have novla for pct and will also be combining it with metacort to lower cortisal. I would like to hear from others with more experience about how to maintain as much gains as possible. I know that once off the cycle I will not have the strength gains that I was seeing, however, will I go back to only repping 225 for 4 reps or will it even out to somewhere in between?

I finished a 6 week cycle of 1-AD/4-AD about a month ago and have been using 6-oxo for PCT and have been keeping my protein and carb intake higher than when im off cycle, and so far I have lost very little of my gains. When my cycle came to an end I was benching 250 with reps of 4 and now im able to get it 2 times unassisted, so im pretty pleased, but due to the large amount of carbs, i am starting to gain a little weight. I think if you do a proper PCT and keep your protein and carbs up as well as your training intensity, you should keep most of your gains. I know guys who do no PCT and begin cutting by decreasing their carb intake and they lose most of their gains. I have not seen anymore gains like i do on cycle but at least im keeping most of my gains

I recommend a two week clenbuterol cycle beginning the first day of your pct. With Clen, if you keep eating enough and exercising regularly you should keep all but the extra water.

Ya, I was a dumbass after my last ph cycle of 1TU and cut my diet down and lost all of my strength gains. Keep your eating up until your pct is over and do try some clen for the first 2 weeks.

Purdue Power said:
Ya, I was a dumbass after my last ph cycle of 1TU and cut my diet down and lost all of my strength gains. Keep your eating up until your pct is over and do try some clen for the first 2 weeks.
Same mistake I made after a 1-AD cycle. I did the two weeks of clen during my M1T PCT and kept calories above maintenance. I kept all the muscle until I got a virus that screwed up my digestive tract the third week. Lost muscle over that week. :cry: I now consider clen a must for PCT. You can eat tons and not put on fat--just keep the muscle. :yawn:

Ya, I am about to wrap up a 2week clen cycle and start an M1T/4Derm cycle and then finish up my bottle of clen during my pct. Gray market kicks ass.

What is CLEN? is that the same as Nolva?

Clen FAQ - http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=210446&highlight=clenbuterol

Clenbuterol is a beta-2 agonist and is used in many countries as a broncodilator
for the treatment of asthma. Because of it's long half life, clenbuterol is not
FDA approved for medical use. It is a central nervous system stimulant and acts
like adrenaline. It shares many of the same side effects as other CNS stimulants
like ephedrine.
Nolvadex

This substance is tamoxifen like Nolvadex or Tamoxifen.
This drug is a potent nonsteroidal anti-estrogen. It is indicated for use in estrogen dependent tumors, i.e. breast cancer. Steroid users take Nolvadex to prevent the effects of estrogen in the body. This estrogen is most often the result of aromatizing steroids.

Damn redspy. If I had you around, I wouldn't need to do my homework. But then I would probably fail my tests. Hey, what is whey protein? Can I mix it with creatine and glutamine? :wave2: :suicide:

Back