• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Getting off Ephedra,,,,

well, you will have a bit of a rebound that will most likely include being tired until your body re-adjusts.

possibly a bit of weight gain.

for me it took about 2 weeks before I felt 100% "normal" again, but I would say the first week is the worst....all down hill from there. :)

If I've been using an ECA stack for any length of time and then suddenly stop I usually go through about a week of being tired and a bit grouchy (probably because I'm tired!).

No problem.
I usually take 25mg Ephedra, 200mg Caffeine, 325mg Aspirin 3 x per day when I am pre-contest.
Off-season I still use the ephedra by itself pre-workout just for a boost but only after I have been off of it for a matter of weeks. :)

Do you find this ECA stack works? do you use any certain brand? Or do you use seperate pills?

Works like a charm for me; so I see no point in spending big $$$ on some of the brand name thermogenics.
I just buy whatever is the cheapest. Up until recently I could still get the 25mg ephedra 'under the counter'. Now I am just buying the 8mg ephedra (still legal in Canada) and taking 3 tabs.

Ephedra is illegal in the US. Ephedrine Hcl however is not. You can buy that in 25mg tabs.

It is helpful to come off ECA or ECY every 4 weeks-6 weeks. This way your body doesn't adapt and you still get the stimulant effects. You will notice extreme mood changes, increased hunger and tiredness.

anybody hear of this "ThermoGenesis E/C/A stack" it's all in one pill but I can't find a list as to how much is in each pill, will I be better off with 25mg of E 3xed with the caffine and asprin or will something like this be better? help me out here. because I don't know what wiol help me loose the fat the best and I'm going through a hell of a strugle to get rid og the extra fat!!

in my opinion you dont need the aspirin..........add yohimbine or t2 or both!!!!!!!

IML Gear Cream!
anything on the ThermoGenesis E/C/A stack

Tribal said:
anything on the ThermoGenesis E/C/A stack
What are the amounts of each?

Aspirin thins the blood, Ephedra raises the body temperature, and Caffiene mobilizes the fat........ there you have it, a superefficient fat burning furnace is created in the body......................

Guys: when are the best times to take the e/c/a stack? Is it better off taken on an empty stomach or with food?

Thanks

30 minutes before food or workout.

Hi every body,

I used ephedrine previously and now I would like to go back for it again coz I recently put some fat in my body. Some question in my mind needs to be clearfield please,

1: What is better and more effective using that bills which contains ephedrine and other integrants or using ECA?

2: For how many days should I use ephedrine cautiously and when can I use it again after the last time I used it?

3: What are the best times to take the pills? I used to take one dose in the morning and the other one 30 minutes prior to my workout time.

4: Is it better when using ephedrine for losing fat to use protein shake or high number of amino acids tablets? It seems to be silly question for some of you but please tell. I think protein shake provide high number of calories which are not needed when losing fat unlike the amino acids.

5: Is it recommended to take multi-vitamins when using ephedrin?

6: Does any body heard about Stacker from NVE? It is a fat burner contains ephedrine. What do you think about it?

Thank you all,

b_eisa said:
Hi every body,

I used ephedrine previously and now I would like to go back for it again coz I recently put some fat in my body. Some question in my mind needs to be clearfield please,

1: What is better and more effective using that bills which contains ephedrine and other integrants or using ECA?

2: For how many days should I use ephedrine cautiously and when can I use it again after the last time I used it?

3: What are the best times to take the pills? I used to take one dose in the morning and the other one 30 minutes prior to my workout time.

4: Is it better when using ephedrine for losing fat to use protein shake or high number of amino acids tablets? It seems to be silly question for some of you but please tell. I think protein shake provide high number of calories which are not needed when losing fat unlike the amino acids.

5: Is it recommended to take multi-vitamins when using ephedrin?

6: Does any body heard about Stacker from NVE? It is a fat burner contains ephedrine. What do you think about it?

Thank you all,
1. Id use an ECA, provided youre in good health.

2. Id use for 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off.

3. 30 min prior to each meal.

4. Id use the protein shake. It is a lot of calories, but theyre "good calories", theyll keep you from losing too much muscle.

5. Always take a multivitamin. ALWAYS.

6. Cant really comment on Stacker, but it seems pretty commercial. Better to make your own.

IML Gear Cream!
Hey Britchick and others,

You said that we need 200mg Caffeine when using ECA. Well but how can I count that 200mg of caffeine. What is the exact amount of coffee should I take to get that 200mg of caffeine??? Please advice

Rather than using coffee just buy caffeine pills. They are fairly cheap at most supplement stores and that way you will know how many mg's you are taking.

Ok,, but that caffeine pills are not available in my company that is why I always go for coffee..

any body can help?

Back