• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

advice please..

zaemon

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i am trying to reduce my body fat %.. which is at 11%.. trying to go down to 7-8%.. i just want to know whether is it save to add salt to my food and compensating it with more water?

MY DIET PLAN:(NON-WORKOUT DAY)
1ST MEAL: 2 PIECES OF WHOLEMEAL BREAD,3 EGG WHITES AND 2 WHOLE EGGS, A CUP OF SKIM MILK

2ND MEAL: A CAN OF TUNA IN WATER + MIXED SALAD W/ APPLE CIDER VINEGAR

3RD MEAL: 1 SCOOP OF PROTEIN SHAKE

4TH MEAL: SKINLESS AND BONELESS CHICKEN BREAST FRIED WITH OLIVE OIL AND BOILED CARROTS AND BROCCOLIS.

5TH MEAL: 1 SCOOP OF PROTEIN SHAKE

during workout day, i add 1 more scoop of protein shake for post-workout meal.

Cardio around 25 minutes 2x a week and HIIT 1x a week...empty stomach..

What are your stats and macros?

my stats:
height: 5ft 7"
weight:145lbs

macros:p 145g/C 145g/F 32g

Last edited:
You need more food... total comes to approx 1450 calories. That is the ABSOLUTLE least that you should go. And being active I would suggest bumping that up slightly.

I dont see 145g carbs though? You only have one meal that consists of complex carbs(meal 1). Perhaps remove the milk and add in more carbs post workout instead.

You need some EFA's. that slight amount of olive oil that you use isnt adequate enough. How about adding some healthy fats to meals 3 and 5, as the whey is very fast digesting. Great for post workout but other times in the day you need something a bit more sustainable.

hmm.. okae.. maybe my first meal.. i add 4 slices.. 2nd meal.. 4 slices..isit enough? :p i just realized that my carbs aren't really there hehehe... thanks for your feedback!

Last edited:
NO dont add more bread! :finger: add in some carbs in your 2 and 4th meal perhaps.. such as old fashioned oatmeal, brown/wild rice, sweet potatoes/yams, beans and legumes,etc.

hmm.. okae.. i got it.. thanks alot.. :thumb:

You can add flax to the whey to slow down digestion. I also use it to cheat, because a scoop is about 100 cal.

Back