• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Ignorance was bliss

WHIPWHIP

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well,

Decided to put prospective cycle on the back burner for the time being at least. Was everyone as naive about roids as me to begin with, I mean, I was all ready to purchase, train hard and get huge!

How much research did you guys put in before begining, I already have a good grounding in the gym, nutrition, supplements etc but as for roids, it feels like I am on page two of a never ending book.

Any similar experiences?

I am trying to learn, never used. Just takes time. I feel confident in my knowledge about PH/PS's and I studied for months.

I researched for quite some time before I decided to go for it. In the end, none of us here will ever know all there is to know. When it comes to 'roids, it seems that even the most experienced users are still learning new things all the time.

The thing with roids is when u talk to two people you will get completely different opinions and advice, what works for one person does not work for the other which may all be related to genetics. As a newbie to roids, I can see how a guy could get hella confused with these conflicting opinions. I have been researching for about 4 months and found a shit load of information everywhere. Im thinkin of doin my first cycle around december, so that that'll b a solid 8 months of research.

For me something like 2 months.

Deeno are you writing your Doctoral Thesis on "cycling AAS"?? :D

PreMier said:
I am trying to learn, never used. Just takes time. I feel confident in my knowledge about PH/PS's and I studied for months.

WHIPWHIP, you can trust PreMier, he is a very "researched" individual.

Btw, I am starting learning about anabolics too.

I have been studying for a few months, and it will be at least two more before I do my first cycle, even though everything is on hand.

LOL

zorro im a double major in english/comm and marketing, so forgive me for the detail and the big words;) gotta keep the mind as sharp as the body rite...

IML Gear Cream!
Deeno, I meant because of the lenght of research, not because of your use of "big words"? :confused: I have an MBA in entrepreneurship, so fire away ;)

I put a gang of time into understand'n what tha fuck I put into my body.And I must admit that as was stated earlier everyone just about has a different take on what does what for who. I truly believe that each persons hook up is a little different,granted that there are certain general laws that apply to each drug, but each person will react to each drug a bit different. I know this to be true by my own experiences wit Test for example. I know that shit did'nt work well for me, but bein stupid I tried it again recently, I got tired all tha time, crazy headaches, and zits like little fuck'n mountains on my face and back.That was after tha first week, but everybody swears by Test. My point is find what works for you, fuck what works for tha next man. Read like hell and check your game stay on point , take whats useful, fuck tha rest. Peace n Love

I read whatever I could find on the net and asked everyone as many questions about roids as I could for 3 solid years before touching them. Its like anything. No matter how much you learn out of a book its not the same as doing it. The best thing IMO is to learn basic stuff and then do some. Everyone reacts differently to things and the only real way to figure out how this is going to effect that is to try it. Learning gear is a process that doesn't end.

My point is find what works for you, fuck what works for tha next man. Read like hell and check your game stay on point , take whats useful, fuck tha rest. Peace n Love

chyeeaaa, what it DO maYn

Back