• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Do you think I would need PCT for a short cycle?

Autarch

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Heya! I was thinking about trying out only a 10 day transdermal 4-AD + 5mg pr/day M1T cycle. I was kind of thinking if I keep it lower dosage and only go for 10 days or so I would have several days of the M1T kicking in without any real side effects and with such a short cycle I wouldn't have to do any real PCT.

I realise that I am limiting the upsides of the combo but because I am really limiting the downsides due to low doses and duration that it would be pretty safe. I have never done any kinds of prohormes as well so I figure that would be a good beginning and not even really give me time to get into a point where I could get any real sides. I am definately beginner to this so any input is appreciated. I have been working out only for about 3 weeks now so my body is definately used to it at this point (gained 6 lbs so far :rocker: . Good diet and info from this board is helping a lot)

What do you guys think?

you shouldnt mess with M1T since you've only been lifting for 3wks. This stuff is serious, and I wouldn' do it without any pct for sure.

Shrug. I am not really in any hurry to start. I plan ahead and kind of obsess about whatever I do (that's why I read boards like these so much). I figured that 6 weeks would be a good time to give something a try though. I just want to figure out what the shortest amount of time possible is to use it and get good effects from it but not get any side effects. I realise that side effects vary, but the less time on them the less chance of experiencing them.

Autarch said:
I am definately beginner to this so any input is appreciated. I have been working out only for about 3 weeks now so my body is definately used to it at this point (gained 6 lbs so far :rocker: . Good diet and info from this board is helping a lot)

What do you guys think?

you may want to try it after you have 3 years of hardcore training under your belt. you are a complete newbie to resistance training, 3 weeks is nothing...

I wouldn't bother with PS/PH until you have at least 12 months straight behind your belt. Even then, M1T is not a good place to start. ALWAYS PCT. You should see great results during your first year using the basics: proper diet, multi-vitamin, whey & creatine. PH/PS are best used when you reach a point where your body doesn't want to make anymore progress. This is usually years from when you begin.

Understood about using PH's when you get to a plateau.

I was just thinking that a little help would be nice :)

I think that more than anything I am just curious though. I am in no hurry as I said above but I always wonder. I think I just read too much :p

The annoying thing? I have tried creatine and it just dehydrates me continuously... I can't get enough water, piss ALL of the time and always have dry mouth weeks into taking it. I hate the stuff.

I also can't have whey. It makes me sick to my stomach. I actually can't have milk products at all. I have been taking soy protein, but I haven't been able to find weight gainers that have soy instead of whey. I like weight gainers because I can suck down 1/3 to 1/2 a serving real quick before brushing my teeth and jumping in bed. It's a matter of convenience, really.

Quick addendum also: I want to try out the above also because I want to see if it freaks my body out or if it works for me or whatever mainly because I want to be able to order some of the stuff to have on hand for later on because the stuff will likely be banned very soon. I kind of want to see if I react unfavorably/favorably so I know whether to stock up for when I really need/want it.

cappo5150 said:
you shouldnt mess with M1T since you've only been lifting for 3wks. This stuff is serious, and I wouldn' do it without any pct for sure.
Definitely agree with this. You should have a few years of training under your belt before you consider steroids like M1T.

I agree with everyone else about waiting for PH's/PS's. M1T is a Pro Steroid and is some serious shit. Before I joined this board, I thought I knew all about PH's/PS's and had already done several cycles with 1-AD, but quickly learned I was doing it very wrong and being very unsafe. Put off the PH's/PS's for at lease a year or two and just read up and learn as much as possible. This is the place to do so.

My point is that it is unlikely that PH/PS's will actually exist in a year.

I thought it might be a good idea to at least try a stack before stocking up on it for the future.

IML Gear Cream!
Autarch said:

I thought it might be a good idea to at least try a stack before stocking up on it for the future.
If you have to try a stack in the near future, go with 1-AD from Ergopharm. Get two bottles of it, and take 3 caps/day until finished. This was my first cycle, and I got great results. No need to stack, IMO. PCT with Nolva or 2 bottles of 6-oxo. I still think it way to early to use PS/PH. PM me for my advice concerning this. ;)

All you are going to do with 10 days at a low dose is screw up your system. You won't get any benefit from it so if you aren't going to do it right, don't do it. ALWAYs do a PC.

"If you have to try a stack in the near future, go with 1-AD from Ergopharm. Get two bottles of it, and take 3 caps/day until finished. This was my first cycle, and I got great results. No need to stack, IMO. PCT with Nolva or 2 bottles of 6-oxo. I still think it way to early to use PS/PH. PM me for my advice concerning this. ;) "

That sounds like a good way to go.

I will send you that pm :thumb:

Autarch said:

with 3 weeks of weight training ANYTHING you do is going to give you good gains as long as you have a caloric excess. taking PH's at your level would not be a indicator if they truely worked for you or not. it's also a good way to cause injury as you should not be using maxiumum working loads after 3 weeks of training...

What exactly do you mean by maximum working loads?

I am already training pretty heavy (MAX-OT type with 6 reps on the first exercise. I am responding incredibly well to it). What do you consider maximum working loads?

Let me be a bit more clear: What is the minimum amount of stuff that I could take to see if my body reacts unfavorably? As I said I just want to see if it freaks my body out or not more than anything, which is why I wanted to run only a very short cycle.

I just want to know whether I should pick up stuff for later considering I very likely won't be able to in the future.

LAM said:
with 3 weeks of weight training ANYTHING you do is going to give you good gains as long as you have a caloric excess. taking PH's at your level would not be a indicator if they truely worked for you or not. it's also a good way to cause injury as you should not be using maxiumum working loads after 3 weeks of training...
LAM has a good point here. For the first few weeks of training a huge focus should be placed on proper execution of barbell, dumbbell and machine exercises. When people start a regimen with poor technique it often stays with them, hindering gains and increasing the probability of injury. It's good to ease the body into any new exercise routine and allow it to adapt slowly.

One other point to consider is that although M1T will quickly increase muscular strength the same cannot be said of connective tissues. Ligaments and tendons take time to gain strength from progressive overload and also take longer to recuperate. I've seen a number of M1T logs where people have set personal bests for lifts only to suffer tendon injuries.

redspy said:
I've seen a number of M1T logs where people have set personal bests for lifts only to suffer tendon injuries.
My legs got a lot stronger and bigger during my last 1-AD cycle. My leg press max probably went up about 100 lbs in 6 weeks. A month or so later I tore my left adductor tendon almost all the way off the muscle (doing the same weight I had done for weeks) on the leg press. The stress pulled my pelvis so hard that it tore my lower abs that connect opposite of the tendon. It has been months, and I am still slowly recovering. I don't do leg press at all anymore, just light weight Hack Squats, Quad Extensions, and Ham Curls. I can't work my lower abs, either. My thighs were by far the most well developed part of my physique, but the tendons obviously couldn't hack it.

Holy crap!

Be careful with prohormones, indeed :confused:

Back