• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

3rd cycle

tpopdeyex

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hey everyone, Just trying to plan out my 3rd cycle and wanted some input.

Which would be a better cycle?

Weeks 1-8 tren 75mg EOD
Weeks 1-8 Winny 50mg Tabs ED
Weeks 1-10 Test prop 50mg EOD

clomid post cycle

or

Weeks 1-8 tren 75mg EOD
Weeks 1-8 Winny 50mg Tabs ED
Weeks 1-10 Test Enth. 250mg a week

clomid post cycle

This is my first time with tren, I also have gyno problems and that is why i dont want to run a high dose of test. Also, what would be a better anti-es for these cycles bromo and nolva thanx

175 prop weekly? Thats pretty low gyno issues or not, pickup an AI or grab nolvadex.

My friend, Im on 1,5g of test/week, plus oxymetholone and deca and Ive never had gyno! What did you take and in what doses when felt like getting gyno?
My only serious problem is tough acne :barf:

Then would it be better to run the test enth 250 a week ?

ya i got bad acne too, first cycle was dbol and sus at 750 a week and no gyno, and second was test enth 500 and deca 500, and dbols and winny, and at about week 6 my nipples were killing me. and ive been off that for about 4 months and i still have a lil hard ball in my right nipple, and i was taking nolva too. After i took the nolva the pain went away. But its not the same as they were b4 the second cycle

As far as I know, if you think you could have gyno, then you should use some long esther (yes, enanthate would be good). Prop is much worse on gyno for those who are likely to get it.

I would try to heal it first then start a cycle, if you still feel its not OK, it will probably get worse

Ive been off for 4 months now and by the time i start the nest cycle itll be 5 months, my nipples dont hurt , just the right one hard like a hard lil ball inside, im just tryin to think wut would be better to take so i won't get it bad again. Thats why i was just sayin 250 test enth a week. Maybe the sus will be better cuz i didnt get any signs on that

ya, do u think 250 a week will be enough and should i do 500 and forget about the 50mg winny tabs and do the tren at 75mg eod

it up to you my friend, but in general it should be better to stack more substances. If money is not a problem for you, then use 500 sust plus tren and winny too. 250mg os test per week is not much...

Back