• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

New Grave Yard Shift Job- Need Help

bizzyb

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I just started working from 2-7 in the morning at fedex mon-fri. So i sleep from about 8-3. I unload trucks filled with heavy boxes. Everyday My biceps hurt like hell and feel sore the next day. My question is, should I change my workout routine due to my job that already makes my biceps sore? I do a lot of lifting from lower areas lifting the boxes onto a higher platform onto rollers and also throwing boxes high onto the converyor belt. Along with making my arms sore, I also work up a real good sweat while unloading trucks due to the high speed I am required to mantain.

As far as my goals, I am trying to lose body fat while gaining muscle mass. I read an article on this site that showed a diet plan that changes from a cutting diet to a bulking diet every five days.

I'm not sure what to tell ya.

If you're doing the same work everday at work, than I'm not sure how changing your workout schedule would help unless you get weekends off, you could incorporate your bicep routine on Saturdays & rest them up on Sunday.

Other than that I'm not sure.

Plus I know some ppl working for Fed Ex & UPS & were stuck working that schedule, but after a couple of months they demanded a day shift, 7-3pm,
8-4pm, 9-5pm you get the idea.

After even 1 month you are allowed to ask for a different shift.

I know that a shift like that would burn me out after a month on top of training. It's pretty hard mentally & physically on the system.

Well make sure you really stretch your biceps and and try to "therapy" them
so that they will be able to heal well....

I work at a job where most of the time im lifting things as well, sometimes heavy, other times light

So a lot of the time my biceps are sore the next day along with my lower back from bending down, etc.

So i dont do biceps very much anymore, or back really
Its unfortunate, but oh well

I've worked at UPS for roughly two and a half years. Your body will eventually adjust. I'd advise to cut your workout down to 2 or 3 times a week, and if your biceps are getting a good workout at FEDEX, cut down the sets and volume you do on that.

I did heavy volume training in conjunction with UPS for a year (working in the middle of the night, mind you) and lived through some of the worst feelings I've ever experienced. Be careful.

Back