• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

6 oxo

slowranacher

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I read in another b.b site about people trying 6oxo by itself before they ever tried a ph cycle and that they had decent results,not like from ph,but did make some gains.Has anyone here tired or seen anything about this or is it bull?

I heard of people doing it but I never heard anyone with decent results from it.
Why not try PH already?

slowranacher said:
I read in another b.b site about people trying 6oxo by itself before they ever tried a ph cycle and that they had decent results,not like from ph,but did make some gains.Has anyone here tired or seen anything about this or is it bull?
6-oxo used other than for post therapy?
http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/showthread.php?t=31682&highlight=6-oxo

Can an estrogen blocker like 6-oxo be useful for someone who's not on juice?

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/showthread.php?t=16806&highlight=6-oxo

well if the advertisement link it true it would help,but now i'm a little worried that if i used it alone a cycle and then tried to use it after my first ph cycle that it would not be usefull exept at a high dosage.Is this true?Let me say this i am very interested in doing a ph cycle,but i want to do the least as possible and as safe as possible.I've been lifting on and off for years and hard for the last year,I tried creatine,glutamine and protein and would just like a boost past some sticking points.I would want to try and keep as much of the gains as possible.What does everyone suggest?1-ad?

Read the PH sticky for in-depth info on PH stacks. If safety is your primary concern try a stack like 1,4 Andro/Nordiol. It's not a big mass stack but it's low on side effects.

Back