• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

cycle suggestions please

fireball

open to anything
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i have done two cycles of 1AD. i received noticable gains with the first cycle, but not with the second. it has been a couple of months since. should i try a different cycle or what? if so what would you guys suggest? thanks in advance.

Try S1+, its a transdermal 1-Test/4-AD. It's $32 at www.anabolicminds.com and you should see pretty good gains from a one month cycle. You can do 6-oxo for PCT, but Nolvadex is probably a better idea.

Are you considering methyl PHs? e.g. MD, M4OHN etc?

i am considering all. and should i take the 6oxo/nolvadex while on the cycle or wait till after?

Just go for the S1+ for now, wait for the methyls. And no, wait to take the 6OXO or the Nolva for your pct, just make sure that you have them on hand once you start incase of an onset of gyno, though it is a low chance for the S1+. I had the same prob as you, my first cycle of 1AD was awesome, but my 2nd was very lacking. I didn't know until recently about stacking the 4AD with it.

IMO, you don't need to stack 4-AD with your 1-AD, but his lackluster results from his last 1-AD cycle where probably due to lack of proper, if any, PCT--since he didn't know when to use the 6-oxo. I think S1+ is a good recommendation. I think MD @ 6 mg/day for 4 weeks is a good alternative.

where can i get the nolvedex? i did use 6oxo post cycle. however, i just followed the instructions on the bottle for dosage. if i should do something different please let me know.
thanks

Back