• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What is Creatine Alpha-Ketoglutarate?

ALPHA-KETOGLUTARIC ACID
Alpha-Ketoglutaric is a citric acid cycle intermediate, which through a number of biochemical steps assists in the ultimate formation of ATP & oxygen.

It functions in:

Ammonia Detoxification - Ammonia formed in muscles, kidneys, gut & brain combine with Alpha-Ketoglutaric acid to form the amino acid L-Glutamate to reduce ammonia levels & the risk of toxicity.
Helps reduce the loss of lean body mass in postoperative & debilitated patients.
Functions in the brain as a precursor to both GABA (a neuroinhibitor) & glutamic acid (an excitatory amino acid).
Is involved with the production of energy in the body.

thanx, i was recomended a supplement called Anavol by Nx care and its main ingredients are creatinealpha ketoglutarate, glutamine alpha-ketaglutarate, and Citruline malate, they told me it was a good form of creatine and it gave them results so i thought i might do some research on it

In my NOX3 supplement, never alone.

Back