• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Racer-back shirts (tank tops)

racoon02

Tiny Tom
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I posted this in the open chat forum and noone responded so I figured it was in the wrong place.

Anyone know a good store to get racer back shirts that are tank tops, but with a thin strap... like this one..

http://server5.uploadit.org/files/Peentj-725_OrangeWswatch_lg2.jpg

I checked at walmart, but no dice...

any help would be appreciated.

Mutch love for the help, but I have no credit card.

I need to be able to go to the store and pay in cash hehe.

racoon02 said:
Mutch love for the help, but I have no credit card.

I need to be able to go to the store and pay in cash hehe.
:wtf:

I saw a guy walking around in one of these at the gym last night, who was using the same weight as my training partner, who is a girl. Did I mention this guy walked around like he was 300 pounds of solid beef? :lol:

Mudge said:
I saw a guy walking around in one of these at the gym last night, who was using the same weight as my training partner, who is a girl. Did I mention this guy walked around like he was 300 pounds of solid beef? :lol:
Not to say anything to those who where these types of shirts, but the only ones at my gym who wear them are the same as the one Mudge saw at his. Or the ones who are also wearing spandex. :barf:

pmech said:
Not to say anything to those who where these types of shirts, but the only ones at my gym who wear them are the same as the one Mudge saw at his. Or the ones who are also wearing spandex. :barf:
What's wrong with a tank top ? Is everyone still wearing those clown pants and the cut up sweat shirts ? :confused:

I wasnt talking about tank tops, I was talking about the ones with the little strap in the back. Again, I am not saying anything against anyone who wears them, I was just making a observation about the types who wear them at my gym. This will obviously different where ever you go.

IML Gear Cream!
pmech said:
I wasnt talking about tank tops, I was talking about the ones with the little strap in the back. Again, I am not saying anything against anyone who wears them, I was just making a observation about the types who wear them at my gym. This will obviously different where ever you go.
Oh, you were talking about the girlie man shirts... :laugh:

pmech said:

I have yet to wear even a sleeveless T at the gym. They are nice to stay cool in, but if you are barely 150-160 pounds and lifting like a newbie GIRL, and walking around like you own the joint, its just comedy.

FOR ME TO POOP ON - Triumph

Thanks guys. I think there is a Muscle Max up in houston, but is a nice size drive for me as Im down in Galveston. Ill make it though. :D

The reason I dont have a credit card is because Im just a broke 20 year old college student hehe.

And no I dont think Im a little girlie man, Im about 5'10 285, Im no beast either though....

Im just about to start a cutting phase in a month or two and want some of these shirts before summer time comes around again.

http://server5.uploadit.org/files/Peentj-TJ2.jpg

http://server5.uploadit.org/files/Peentj-TJ.jpg

As you can see a cutting phase will do me some good, this long bulking phase I was on(10 months) put some fat on me. :D

Thick boy damn.

racoon02 said:
And no I dont think Im a little girlie man, Im about 5'10 285, Im no beast either though....
Don't sell yourself short.. Definitely a beast.

Eh, thanks, but I dont think Ill ever think Im big enough... its like a disease or something...

:p

:haha:

*cough*tool*cough*

PreMier said:
:haha:

*cough*tool*cough*

gr81 said:
lol... is that a newbie I smell...

LMAO :evil: :laugh: :evil: :laugh:

Hell yea racoon your one thick boy...and I hear ya on the disease. I'm the same way....I'm just not as thick as you are.

Back