• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Best sup 4 cutting without losing mass

bobz

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hey i was just wondering what the best supplement for cuttin up id curently on the market. A the moemnt i look much more bulky than i use 2 and i was wondering what could help me get more muscle defifniton with out me losing any size. Is there anything that could help me with in 3 months?
I appreciate ur comments and look forwards 2 ur replies

Diet and exercise are the most important factors when cutting. You could use a supplement to give you more energy or help with your appetite, but ultimately you need to eat at least 500 calories a day less than you would if you were trying to maintain your current body weight. Popular supplement that aid fat loss include Lipo 6, Heat, Lean System 7, Tight, & Ergolean MC to name a few.

It may be a bit pricey but i have seen some great results with HotRox using it to aid in fat loss and gives me a good amount of energy

juggernaut said:
I've been hearing great thing sabout bitter orange stacked with green tea and 4 grams of l-carnitine

this ain't no cocktail! he wants a fat loss supplement, geez!

I never had any luck with Ephedra-aside from it being illegal (but you can get in a product called Bronkaid-for asthma); I have had great success with Hot Rox. And so what if it's a cocktail?! The shit works!

Back