• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I need some advise

hanale

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys,
I'm running gear starting my third week of test propionate 100 eod plus primabolan once a week,gonna switch soon to enanthate with winstrol.In the last week i started feeling my tits & was wondering if it's gonna be too late to use Nolvadex in a week from now(will only get it then)? Does that mean i'm gonna suffer from bitch tits since i did'nt use it from the begining? Please help!

It gets worse as time goes on, so the idea of "is it too late" depends on what you call too late.

350 prop is not a whole lot to run to be feeling gyno coming on though, either your bodyfat is high causing more aromatase action or perhaps you are just really sensative. I start feeling it around 600 test a week which already is a little sensative.

Hi Flex,thanxs for sharing.I guess that what i'm really having is kind of sorness in my nipples aswell as that they become a bit bigger (which still nobody would notice any difference) & actually they even look better than before (since they were small...).But i'm kinda' panicing thinking it won't stop here...and i need some advise regarding my gear: i ran test prop the first three weeks with primabolan and now switched to vet testosterona,which i have no idea what kind of & how much to use (got 5cc total & shot 2.5 allready).The thing is that i'm feeling as if the test powe is gone & my appetite & strength have declined.Am i making a mess with the few gear materials that i've got?

You dont know what it is or how much to use, yeah it sounds like you could be making a "mess."

Got the "mess" & got the mass.That's the only stuff i could get for now.Will be able to get upgrated next week.Any advise how to continue then?

Know what you are shooting and how much, and of course what food you are putting into your body.

Back