• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

delt shot??

tornadoman17

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hey guys ,,,,i tried a delt shot since 2 days and i really liked it ,,the soreness is less than that i get with glutes shot..but the i can hardly move my shoulders and that would interfere with my upper body routine,,,what should i do ??

what are you shooting ? I get zero pain and/or soreness from glute shots...

What brand is the gear? What length of pin for both?

so what can i do to reduce the pain in my delts so that it wont interfere with my workouts?

3cm would be over an inch so I assume you mean 1 inch, I haven't seen them in metric lengths though so I dunno. Terumo and BD are the brands most seen, although I have used one other long ago.

Get some cutting oil (steril oil), if you are using a full inch pin then its the gear itself thats hurting you. I've used 5/8" and 1" both fine, but I prefer the 1" right now in delts, and 1.5" for the glutes.

1 inch = exactly 2.54 cm, so 3 centimeters = approximately 1.18110236 inches

i took my shot today in the right delt and its so painful i cant move my arm at all...i think that there is something wrong cause i have used a 1inch needle and still painfull,,,besides i got high fever in the last 2 shots and i am having it now,,what should i do about the fever,,i guess its the sustanon flu thing ,,besides i have my back day tomorrow,,,how will i workout with not being able to move my arms,,,i am so desperate,,please help me guys

IML Gear Cream!
You have had this problem for weeks. Something is wrong. I think you got bad stuff. If you can't work out, why keep juicing? My advice: end the cycle, do your PCT, and in a few months try again with something different.

tornadoman17 said:
i took my shot today in the right delt and its so painful i cant move my arm at all...i think that there is something wrong cause i have used a 1inch needle and still painfull,,,besides i got high fever in the last 2 shots and i am having it now,,what should i do about the fever,,i guess its the sustanon flu thing ,,besides i have my back day tomorrow,,,how will i workout with not being able to move my arms,,,i am so desperate,,please help me guys
You sure you're hitting the right spot on your delt? My aim has been a bit off before and it left my shoulder sore for days. If you shoot in the right spot, you shouldn't feel much soreness.

Or, perhaps, you're simply shooting in the same spot too often.

Either way, just be careful. If you're in as much pain as you say you are then something definitely isn't right.

When I shot 1.5cc of Prop in my delts it didn't hurt until the next day. Even then it was not THAT bad where I couldn't workout. It felt like one of my jackass friends punched me in the shoulder goofing around. I would double check where on the delt you are injecting, and make sure that you are doing it correctly. It can be tricky to aspirate the needle yourself and can cause you to move it around a bit. So try to go slow and not move the needle around. That will make the tissue more inflamed

I believe this is the third thread he has begun about the pain of this nile sustanon over the last few weeks. He also tried the glutes, so I don't think he is missing the right spots on the injections. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets some kind of infections. Whatever he is shooting must be bad.

Dude everything you describe says your gear is shitty or you just respond poorly, the fever, the pain, thats the gear not your pins.

Cutting oil, or keep doing what you are doing.

Back