• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

biceps and forearms?

repoj

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Guys I'v been away from the gym for a while and need to get my training schedule down before I start my first cycle. I have never had large forearms or biceps, the biceps excercises I can dig-but does anyone have a good forearm routine that has given them good size other than deadlifts?

My best results have been after doing biceps workout. 3 sets of cambered bar wrist curls (15-20 reps) supersetted with 3 sets of reverse curls (15-20 reps). Followed by 3 sets of reverse wrist curls with dbells.

I just do 4 sets of palm up wrist curls with my forearms flat across a bench and hands hanging off the edge. However, whey I used to do reverse curls, that really helped--as that muscle that runs across your the top of your forearm and connects in your upper arm gets worked well.

I work mine on my back day. They are usually pretty pumped from holding the bars from my rows and DL's. I do 3 sets of each wrist curls and reverses to failure.

i like to hold a benchpress bar with my hands behind my back (with weight ofcourse, heavy) and then slowly move my hand up and down.

i have always had the biggest forearms of all my gym buddies. Ever my friend who is like double my size. He is 260lbs im 195lbs. My forearms are more genetic than anything i believe but ive always done seated barbell wrist curls. wrists resting on knees. 3 sets at the end of my bicep workout and thats it. i would alternate between those and dumbell wrist curls. (wrists on end of flat banech and curl that way) . 3 sets of those i would do. . Sometimes i would throw in 2 sets of reverse wrist curls either with barbell or dumbbell.\

EDIT: o yeah and ive also think my late night menage a un activities aided in my forearm development. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

EDIT: o yeah and ive also think my late night menage a un activities aided in my forearm development. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:[/QUOTE]

heheheheh, yep i bet,

what the fuck is that PUMPTHATIRON's problem man i never seen any nice replys or threads from that guy, like u jagging off ??????? damn man how old are you, 16 ???

Sounds like I follow Sabre's routine.. I mainly do sit down barbell curls (reverse grip palms down). Following my bi/tri workout I also do upper and lower wrists using a short straight cable bar and using upper and lower pulley to accommodate both upper and lower wrists. Lastly I use a rope that I tied to a weight on one end and the other drilled a hole in the middle of a short piece of PVC and threaded the rope through the hole. I then roll the weight slowly up and down doing this about 3-4 sets. Makes for a nice wrist and forearm exercise.

Back