• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Pissed Off

soxmuscle

Follow @TheUnzippedFly
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Alright, so my club I go to is closed today for labor day. Probably the only club in the world to be closed...

So I figured I could go to a local Bally's or a local Gold's or something of that sort so I woke up this morning to see which one was cheaper.

I find out that those two along with Lifetime, and Athletic Club you have to be 18 years old to be a guest.

I was so angry all day, so I decided to get out the old dumbells and bar and did some curls and stuff for my bicep day.

It just wasn't the same, and being a neurotic person like I am, I'm worried about this coming week.

How am I going to make this week an effective week?

Usually I do, monday biceps/tris, tuesday chest, wednesday shoulders, thursday back, friday legs and then take saturday and sunday off. Thats what I did last week, not thinking that the club would be closed on monday.

Will I be okay if I just push everything back a day, Im so worried right now, and I could use some insurance...

move everything back a day...no problem !

Thanks man, I just hate missing a day. I hate it.

BTW, yankees suck, yankees suck, yankees suck!

soxmuscle said:
Alright, so my club I go to is closed today for labor day. Probably the only club in the world to be closed...

So I figured I could go to a local Bally's or a local Gold's or something of that sort so I woke up this morning to see which one was cheaper.

I find out that those two along with Lifetime, and Athletic Club you have to be 18 years old to be a guest.

I was so angry all day, so I decided to get out the old dumbells and bar and did some curls and stuff for my bicep day.

It just wasn't the same, and being a neurotic person like I am, I'm worried about this coming week.

How am I going to make this week an effective week?

Usually I do, monday biceps/tris, tuesday chest, wednesday shoulders, thursday back, friday legs and then take saturday and sunday off. Thats what I did last week, not thinking that the club would be closed on monday.

Will I be okay if I just push everything back a day, Im so worried right now, and I could use some insurance...

holy fuck dude!
you freak out way too easily!
shit!!!!

I got pissed off just reading your post, you sounded like bitch on her period (no offense)

anyway, one day is perfectly fine....if it was closed for a couple of weeks, i could see you freaking out but seriously...one day? geez get a life (again, no offense)

One of the beauties of having a home gym -- It doesn't close on holidays :D

myCATpowerlifts said:
holy fuck dude!
you freak out way too easily!
shit!!!!

I got pissed off just reading your post, you sounded like bitch on her period (no offense)

anyway, one day is perfectly fine....if it was closed for a couple of weeks, i could see you freaking out but seriously...one day? geez get a life (again, no offense)
Thats what everybody's saying, but it isn't just one day. it screws up the rest of the week.

I would simply enjoy the day off and not sweat it. Its ok to take a day off here and there, IMO.

You had and used dumbbells and a barbell so what was the problem? Free weights are good for working out.

IML Gear Cream!
It's just not the same. Whatever, Im out to go workout. Thank God.

wait...do you workout everyday? Why were you goin yesterda when you worked out the day before? i thought it was smarter to take a day off in between. i think you need to take a break hommes.

Back