• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How to get on the subject of getting the poo nanny

GYM GURU

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've got a buddy who gets laid everyweekend. I feel I am way better looking than him & very outgoing & fun but he always wins with the chicks.
Here is the scenarion. We go out & by the end of the night has already set up going back to her or his place & telling me that " she said she is gonna give me the puddy"
MOst of the girls, he just met. What are some tactics used to get on the subject of sex when just meeting someone & how does a person get to asking for the pussy (opps, can I say that word here) in such a short period.
I' am good a getting laid after a couple days time on the phone & going out on a date but getting the pussy like my buddy does just has got me dizzy. I asked him how he does it but he says its all about the game.
He wn;t specifically tell me how he gets on the subject of sex & how he askes to get the puddy in such a short period of time. I know there are many whores out there that will give it up on the first night . Whats up ladies & gents. Hook me up with some things I can do. SHould I just sort of ask ir what. I don't ask now in fear of getting slapped. My buddy has never gotten slapped or yelled at while we were out kicking-it !

Not trying to shot you in the ass man but from your post you look at females that give it up the first night as whores. I like to get at it on the first night but do not consider the woman that wants my sex a ho. I make it clear I am not trying to play games ... I just wanna have some fun. You want to give it up the first night too. Are you a whore? Are you better than the girl that gives it up? Most women pick up on shit like that fast and easy ... maybe your woes are a perspective issue. Again I am not trying to beat you down here. You asked mayn.

it is the combination of being aggressive, respectful, and confident.

GYM GURU said:
I've got a buddy who gets laid everyweekend.
I highly doubt this claim.

I'll be honest I didn't even read the rest of your post, but I saw a problem in your question from the very beginning of the thread. Don't compare yourself to what other people are doing, focus on what you're doing and do things at your own pace. What's right for one person isn't necessarily what's right for you. If you try keeping up with someone else's pace, you'll stumble and wind up with a kid you don't want, or a lawsuit because you got cockteased to the bedroom and didn't know she was calling it quits. You have to be confident in what you do, in dating and in anything. Screw everyone else. If this is something that you can improve upon, then you'll do it with experience, not desperately adding chicks to your resume. You're already ahead, confident in your appearance and attitude.

anyway back to my earlier statement, in my experience the guys that boast the most about how much they're getting either a.) aren't getting any at all or b.) have issues with themself that they seek acceptance from others (makes them feel "cool") or need to boost their own confidence (and this is not the method for doing so)

I'm not saying there aren't exceptions. I'm open minded, and I don't doubt there's some guys out there with some magic sleep-with-me rock that can in fact get sex every weekend and running no risk of any STD's or sleeping with some 9 yr old claiming to be 18. but chances are they're not telling everyone about it- they might jinx it.

If I was getting laid every weekend by a new person that I just met, as a woman, or lack there of, I would be called a hoe and definitely not admired by my friends? If you want sex every weekend better off getting a gf... safer too.

Why would you wanna bag a different chick every weekend with all the millions of people that have AIDS??? That should be the bigger concern. Not what your buddy is doing. As far as new P*ssy theory goes as guys call it, there is no better sex than open communication with someone you are very attracted to and you care about. Us woman love sex as much as you men do but we don't just settle for any sex. A woman that is good at her game will only go for the "Great" sex.

All the hours on the phone and days inspecting what you are all about is a woman's sneaky way of telling if you are going to be "worth it" b/c we have standards to live up to by not just sleeping around. A woman can tell how a man should be in bed by everything else he does in his life. So we figure whats a few days, a few weeks, or in some cases a few months to find out.

shutupntra1n said:
A woman that is good at her game will only go for the "Great" sex.

A woman can tell how a man should be in bed by everything else he does in his life.
:lol:
so the secrets are out. Aren't you going to get in trouble for spilling the beans? There's no Chick Police or something?

back to GG, why not talking to women for some purpose besides sex? I mean, I'm all for college slutting if that's your thing, but you'll learn more about what to do right and will be happier in the end- I think

GYM GURU said:
I've got a buddy who gets laid everyweekend. I feel I am way better looking than him & very outgoing & fun but he always wins with the chicks.
Here is the scenarion. We go out & by the end of the night has already set up going back to her or his place & telling me that " she said she is gonna give me the puddy"
MOst of the girls, he just met. What are some tactics used to get on the subject of sex when just meeting someone & how does a person get to asking for the pussy (opps, can I say that word here) in such a short period.
I' am good a getting laid after a couple days time on the phone & going out on a date but getting the pussy like my buddy does just has got me dizzy. I asked him how he does it but he says its all about the game.
He wn;t specifically tell me how he gets on the subject of sex & how he askes to get the puddy in such a short period of time. I know there are many whores out there that will give it up on the first night . Whats up ladies & gents. Hook me up with some things I can do. SHould I just sort of ask ir what. I don't ask now in fear of getting slapped. My buddy has never gotten slapped or yelled at while we were out kicking-it !

perhaps it is the vocabulary you use ..... pussy, whores, puddy, poo nanny ..... i doubt many women find your reference to them appealing.

What the hell is a "poo nanny?" Is that like a nanny that poops or something?

lmao I can just imagine this guy being like "So... what do you feel about me and you going back to my place... I'll rock your poo nanny" and getting slapped in the face.

When I first read this post I heard in my mind that commercial "So can I buy ya a drink ... or do ya just want the cash" ...

IML Gear Cream!
I never understood that line :confused:

if i were a woman, I'd take the cash
:shrug:

Well from my perspective, all the 'fun' sex happens after you get to know the woman. the first time is just a warmup as you dont want to scare them off with the freaky stuff right away :evil2:

Also agree with pretty much all of the statments above.

Thanks for the help guys. I never say the pussy, poo nanny, puddy words in front of females. I don't try to get laid every weekend by some different chick, even though every once in a while getting on a role would be nice. I am always protected. I stay strapped with hats. I don't necessarily compare myself to by home boy, I just wondered how he would even get on the subject of sex in short a time span. I don't bring that subject on until the next time I speak with the female on the phone or something. 'm wondering what I can say to get on the subject , when needed, & not getting shot down all the time or even slapped ! Hola back at ya boy !

I have to agree with SUAT, we women LOVE sex as much as you guys do! BUT we are more selective... why bother with some sloppy nasty stuff? Not worth it.... We like to wait to find a great guy who is going rock our world... EVERY NIGHT!!! :thumb: :hot:

Who cares if your friend sleeps with a different girl every weekend anyway? Why does he even tell you? Bragging? :barf: Maybe he's LYING!!

BTW how old are you? Do people seriously use the expression "Hola back at ya boy"? :rolleyes: I must be gettin old...... :laugh:

AND WTF is Poo nanny?????? :confused:

Sapphire said:
I have to agree with SUAT, we women LOVE sex as much as you guys do! BUT we are more selective... why bother with some sloppy nasty stuff? Not worth it.... We like to wait to find a great guy who is going rock our world... EVERY NIGHT!!! :thumb: :hot:

Who cares if your friend sleeps with a different girl every weekend anyway? Why does he even tell you? Bragging? :barf: Maybe he's LYING!!

BTW how old are you? Do people seriously use the expression "Hola back at ya boy"? :rolleyes: I must be gettin old...... :laugh:

AND WTF is Poo nanny?????? :confused:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Sapph... You're funny. As I'm reading your post I'm thinking the same thing, then I jump down to the next thing and you wrote it. The slang makes me feel old @ 22... LOL

if you cant get any from using charm alone, just tell her shes been a bad girl and you wanna be her daddy for the night. cant be any more blunt than that.

Sapphire said:
AND WTF is Poo nanny??????
the flag is covering one /\

bulletproof1 said:
if you cant get any from using charm alone, just tell her shes been a bad girl and you wanna be her daddy for the night. cant be any more blunt than that.
:rocker:

I appreciate all. Thanks for putting it straight.
BTW how old are you? Do people seriously use the expression "Hola back at ya boy"? I must be gettin old...... Yes, People do talk like this sometimes. Where are you from SAFFIRE. Have you never heard someone say this b4. Hola back !

Well I am from New York... and not really, I guess sorta as a joke.. :shrug: maybe.

I sorta like it actually..... makes me sound sorta cool. :cool: :laugh:

Hola back!! :D

IML Gear Cream!
Spitfire said:
the flag is covering one /\
WHY do they call it a poo nanny?? Am I overanalyzing this??? :D

Sapphire said:

Same reason you would say "Holla Back at ya boy"... In the educated form of things a woman probably would rather refrain from being talked to that way for a hook up :rolleyes:

When I read this thread, I think of the beginning of the movie
"There's something about Mary", where the guy is told by his best friend
to "clean the pipes" right before he goes out with Cameron Diaz so
that he doesn't have sex on his mind and thus no pressure

Sapphire said:

Well if poo nanny has you analyzing, how about

bearded clams or the "RED" zone?

Dfinest said:
When I read this thread, I think of the beginning of the movie
"There's something about Mary", where the guy is told by his best friend
to "clean the pipes" right before he goes out with Cameron Diaz so
that he doesn't have sex on his mind and thus no pressure

I laughed sooooo hard at that scene I thought I was gonna toss my lunch. The bathroom seen where he gets his package caught in his fly was even worse. God I laughed so hard ???

Casual sex is not the same as familiar sex. The best sex is always between people that know each other???s bodies but new sex is fun too ??? so don???t bag on GG for trying to improve his game.

A girl told me once that she knows in like 20 seconds after meeting a guy if she wants his sex. What do you think of this ladies?

:shrug:

Get him to write a book.

And mail me a copy.

Show her a good time, make her laugh, talk about HER and be interested in what she says, hygeine rules, don't push it, don't be overly eager, have CONFIDENCE but don't be overly cocky, when the night winds down suggest brakfast, an after hours club, something, if it's going real good maybe suggest your place but don't use those words "my place", maybe something in conversation earlier might be a reason to go to your place or hers, ex "hey why don't you show me that painting you were talking about" etc.

Sapphire said:
Its African or something

DFINEST said:
Well if poo nanny has you analyzing, how about

bearded clams or the "RED" zone?

Eeww! :barf: Do NOT say that in front of any girl you like. :rolleyes: :D

Yes I won't ;)

Back