• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

headaches - high blood pressure

Zepplin

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm one week into a 1-T/4AD trans-dermal cycle, and I'm getting terrible headaches about 10 minutes into my workouts (bad enough I have to stop). Taking 225mg 1-T and 240mg 4AD, AM and PM. Took my BP at one of the machines at the WalMart pharmacy tonight, and it was 150/79 - too high. I am taking Hawthorn berry and CoQ10 to try to help the high BP.

I've done 2 cycles (6 wks each) of 1AD/4AD capsules (600mg ED, each) and 2 cycles of MethyDien (3 wks once, and 4 weeks once) before, and never had problems with high BP.

Any ideas? Is it because I'm using 1-T instead of 1AD? Could it be trans-dermal vs. oral?

Thx, Scott

Hello Scott, your Systolic is high and your Diastolic is actual normal. I too have HBP, but it's been normal for some time. First thing you need to do if you're having headaches is stop taking the 1-T/4AD trans-dermal cycle. I know that both Hawthorn berry and CoQ10 are good for HBP, but have you always had HBP? If so, my $ 0.02, is to see a doctor before continuing this cycle. And take it slow on the PH's.

I also take PH's but I also have an electric BP monitor to check my pressure during the day and I follow a very strict diet.

Again just my $0.02.

Yeah, I've stopped the cycle. I was more curious if anybody had any ideas why _this_ cycle triggered the high BP. Is trans-dermal delivery _that_ much more efficient than oral? There shouldn't be any difference between the 1AD and 1-T, right? Could it be something in the transdermal delivery solution? (It's the homebrew recipie from the Homebrew Chemistry forum.)

Oh yeah - no history of high BP....

Im no expert, and wont pretend to be one. But I can say that I get something similar when I am on m1t. Obviously, its similar to 1t, and that is probably the cause. I know for a fact m1t raises your bp, and in turn causes headaches, but ive never heard anything as extreme as your situation. In my case, I get them all day, not just during my wo. I deal with it, its worth it. IMO.

the same exact think happened to me when i was on my 1 test and 4ad trans...the first 2 weeks were pretty bad, but it seemed to level out and get back to normal after that...i took 1200 iu of vit. e tons of bananas, 60 mgs of q10 and some hawthorneberry...take some aspirins also if you get headaces..thats what i did and it helped me....

and i had done other cycles in the past and this was the first time this ever happened to me...and i dont have hbp

hello big texas...

this question is for you. I recently gotten off and cut short a four week cycle to 3week because my BP skyrocket 160/90...170/102...I was on a 1ad w/4ad from ergopharm....taking the supplement as recommended....I had very good result but my BP was too elevated to continue.....I have a history of HBP and have been taking BP med for six until I gotten on the training program w PH....I stop taking my BP med thinking that it was harmful because drug reaction with each other.....( I know I made a stupid mistake .....Now for the last 4 day without taking PH and back on my BP med I am able to control my BP.....What is your advice if after PCT for the next 3-4 week if I decide to try one more cycle of the PH.....what should I do different.....

im on 1-T right now and as we speak im having a headache i havnt checked my blood pressure but im already thinking of stoping my cycle ( i started on saturday) i guess my concerns are if everything is gona get back to normal after i stop my cycle, ( it was supposed to be 4 weeks )

Guys. There are significant sides to M1T/1T. They are steroids. IF you are stopping your cycle because you have a headache or a little high BP, then you DID NOT READ the warnings, the sticky on here, or listen to anyones advice. M1T is harsher than most injectables. IT will also wreak havoc with your liver, your test system and all your muscles and organs. BTW, your heart is a muscle. The M1t doesnt discriminate which muscle it affects. This aint friggin candy coated muscle maker. A headache is the least of your worries with M1T. Please do more research before you waste money, hurt your body or kill yourself.

This aint friggin candy coated muscle maker. A headache is the least of your worries with M1T. Please do more research before you waste money, hurt your body or kill yourself.
Sounds like someone is anti M1T. I think it's great you're up for all the research, but relax a little. If you're trying to keep people from taking it by scaring them you're making yourself out to be an ass. People make their own choices. I'm on M1T and haven't had any sides except some water retention, and I'm more than happy with the results I'm getting. I like it. Some won't. You don't. All fair enough.

Guys. There are significant sides to M1T/1T. They are steroids. IF you are stopping your cycle because you have a headache or a little high BP

HBP is serious, I wouldn't call it a "little high BP"

People come to this forum with concerns, atleast have some positive input and not put them down (No disrespect intended).

Sounds like someone is anti M1T. I think it's great you're up for all the research, but relax a little. If you're trying to keep people from taking it by scaring them you're making yourself out to be an ass. People make their own choices. I'm on M1T and haven't had any sides except some water retention, and I'm more than happy with the results I'm getting. I like it. Some won't. You don't. All fair enough.

Well said musclepump.

And to Geneticwel.
I cycle (1) S+1 and 1AD/4AD and for the PCT I take 6OXO. Now, to keep my BP stable, like I stated in this post I take different Herbal products. But please consult a doctor and be careful. If you want more info just PM me.

Back