• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

help with first cycle

titans13ae

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i have never done steriods but i going to give it a shot. i have deca 300 10 cc's and winny 100 mg 20 cc's. i am 6 foot 180. i am looking to add 10 lbs. is this an ok stack? ive heard from a friend that deca and winny are both stackers so they should go with something else. should i get test and put the winny aside for later? also what all should i take after steriods. thanks

hey bud

deca and winny alone will make ur dick limp as fuck. You need test for sure.

Test enan week 1-10 at 500 mg (or sustanon)
Deca at 400 mg week 1-10
HCG at 500 iu once every 4 days weeks 1-11

After your cycle
Nolvadex week 12-16 at 30 mg ED

keep nova on hand during cycle for gyno

its all about eating right, calorie intake at 4000 calories + of clean food
leave the winny for a later cycle, IMO..good luck

titans13ae said:
i have never done steriods but i going to give it a shot. i have deca 300 10 cc's and winny 100 mg 20 cc's. i am 6 foot 180. i am looking to add 10 lbs. is this an ok stack? ive heard from a friend that deca and winny are both stackers so they should go with something else. should i get test and put the winny aside for later? also what all should i take after steriods. thanks

you want to keep your 1st cycle very simple so you know how your body reacts to certain drugs. using complex combintaions do not allow you to do that. for a first cycle all you need is some form of test.

deca and winny are pretty much used to serve 2 different purposes. deca is primarily used on a bulking cycle with some form of test, while winstrol is typically used during the last 6 weeks of a cutting cycle to help "harden" up the physique when body fat is low enough...

I did one stack 5 years ago - deca, sust and enanthate - for 6 weeks. I have regretted it ever since because I have no idea the damage done to my body and may never know. I have what sounds like a similar build as you in terms of height and weight. The gains I had were great, but the regrets now outweigh anything I did.

To those 'in the know,' should I be concerned like I am or am I overreacting? In other words, does a 6 week stack with no noticeable side effects with the compounds I used have any long term effects on the liver or would I have discovered them by now?

To the original poster, I would say the regrets I now have are not worth doing them but it is your decision.

thanks for the information guys

well ive been wanting to try it for a while so i am pretty set on it. is deca and test and winny too much for a first time stack? how could i spilt it up.

titans13ae said:
You are too young to use steroids. :finger: and way too small.

I agree that you need to work longer naturally before you start a cycle. You SHOULD NOT take anything besides Test for your first cycle. You will get good enough results from that. However, judging by the fact that you are 6-foot and only 180, you still need to gain some more naturally before you do a cycle. I was about 195lbs at 5'8 before I started my first cycle, and I still think that I should have waited a little longer.

What Lam said.....................

Back