• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Are all wheys the same?

Woody_London

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
As long as it's whey protein, does it matter what protein supplement you buy? I have seen whey protein in my local health food shop for £21.99 whereas all the brandname ones like Maximsucle and Met-Rx from Workout World and GNC are about £40. Is it worth paying the extra for all those double binded peptide pre-digested protein or whatever they are called or is it just marketing gimmicks?

there are differences when it comes to whey proteins but mainly in the manufacturing processes. a whey isolate will obviously have more protein per serving than a whey protein concentrate. if you are on a high protein diet the quality of the proteins is less of a factor than if you were on a low protein diet (don't ask me who would do that !).

what I would do is just make sure that you get in a variety of protein sources from meat, fish, poultry and protein supplements on a daily basis. they all have different amino acid profiles which will complement each other when they are consumed on a regular basis..

Back