• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Try'n tha bridge'n theory.

Supermans Daddy

Jamaican Rude Boy
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've been kick' tha game wit a few of tha OG's in tha juice thing, and I've been schooled on tha theory of bridge'n as of late. I'm not a bodybuilder or powerlifter, I just lift to enhance my strength for my sport. I noted that tha last cycle (16 weeks) I ran was a little hard on me as far as keep'n my energy levels(cardio demand was crazy,maybe was on tha edge of overtrain'n) high during tha entire 14 weeks as a matter of fact I was count'n days I had left by tha end. I been check'n this lil idea and I'm kinda feel'n it for a couple of reasons. It goes like this :weeks 1-6 Tren 110 mgs/EQ 150 mg/Masteron 100 mgs, injections EOD Anavar 30 mg/Winnie 50 mgs orals ED. Now this is where tha coolness happens( I hope) weeks 7-10 I'll do 200 mg Primo eth. once a week. I'll use this time to make any adjustments in maintain'n super cardio drop any ( it should only be slight at best) water weight to see how much room I've got to play wit and still be a Jr. Middleweight. Clean up my receptors a bit, and hit my liver really hard wit detox agents. I'm hope'n tha Primo will not do much of anything at those doses except keep my blood levels slightly elevated and kinda help me to keep what I gained in those 6 weeks ,which should be due to past results at those doseages just about peek'n times for all those compounds wit my bodyflow . Plus wit that bridge thang I should be able to continue to get swell gains and not have to increase doses all tha time.Now at tha end of week 10 I'll go back to tha same stack that I had weeks 1-6, but I'll run them for weeks 11-16 I should come outta this stronger wit a much lower chance of sides, wit a higher energy level. Any thoughts?, I'm wide open for ideas on this theory,I 'm think'n my game is tight but I'm always down for some wisdom.Before y'all even start, I know, I know, I know TEST! Not for me, not even prop at as low as 200mg a week,that shit will do some crazy shit to me!CAN NOT DO !!!!!!!! Peace

I don't think 200 mg/wk of Primo is worth it, IMO better to bridge with IGF-1...

Yep, its worth trying at least once, because it works very damn well for some people.

Back