PDA

View Full Version : test/fina

deeno
09-07-2004, 11:45 PM
hey guys

u all know my story, just need a little advice
im jus gathering my gear at the moment and pretty much have it all together.
My original plan was test enan at 500 mg/week for ten, with hcg throughout, and nolva for pct...

we all established that this is a good base cycle, i remember the cocktail theory lol

but my source (who is a good friend of mine) is offering/recommending me some fina (tren) at cost price...i've been researching for the last couple of days and i realize all the side effects and positives etc. etc.

i know that fina typically shuts u down, and i figure that test would be a good compliment to this...if anyone can give me some opinions or input bout the test/fina stack it'd b great, personal experiences etc., also do you guys think that my pct should change accordingly? much appreciated...

Mudge
09-08-2004, 03:38 AM
If I touch fina I NEED HCG period, it is instant shut down for me but it rocks the house if you like strength.

Unless its tren enanthate you are going to be doing every other day shots if not ED though. 75mg-100 EOD is a generic low dose for a first timer.

TrojanMan60563
09-08-2004, 05:12 AM
Hey Mudge does fina give good size increases? You mention a lot about strength increase but how do your muscles respond to it when it comes to growth? There seems to be a lot of unpleasant sides with fina. So I'm just trying to grasp what makes everyone that tries it love it so much.

Mudge
09-08-2004, 06:33 AM
Its an androgen but not a water gain steroid, its one of those that you can stack in a cutter or bulker. If I were to use it alone I really would not know what kind of size it would give me, but based on my eating style (I wont bulk on 7k calories anytime soon) and to some degree experience, I dont just pickup size like its free.

I love tren for strength, and because you really do seem to lean out and become vascular on it. If I like this EQ run then I will probably go tripple stack next time. Since you have anxiety you may not like it, but everyone reacts differently. It didn't bother me in that regard.

deeno
09-08-2004, 02:07 PM
Unless its tren enanthate you are going to be doing every other day shots if not ED though

Mudge, i duno if its my slow day but i totally missed what you meant...

There seems to be a lot of unpleasant sides with fina

trojanman, aside from the normal lose hair, acne, aggression, shut down etc etc, i didn't find any other side effects, what did you mean by unpleasant sides? I realize that fina is more potent then test, so did you mean that the above mentioned sides are just magnified in comparison to test?

Mudge
09-08-2004, 02:36 PM
Acetate ester needs to be injected ED or EOD, tren enanthate is becoming more common but its still a bit rare. If you are making it from pellet, its all acetate.

TrojanMan60563
09-10-2004, 07:30 PM
Deeno I was refering to sides like fina cough and insomnia. I'm not worried so much about hair loss. I've got a very thick head of hair and there is no balding in my family at all. Just the thought of fina cough scares the hell out of me. I have anxiety and sometimes it turns into a panic attack where I feel I can't breath. That to me is my mind playing tricks on me. But when you inject something that causes it that kinda worries me. I've read that people with anxiety can almost bet on getting worse on fina. Second off I like my sleep A LOT. I can't function if I don't get atleast 7 hours.

supertech
09-10-2004, 07:37 PM
I am going to run tren enanthate at the last 8 weeks of my 15 week eq/test cycle. 150mg every 3 days

Mudge
09-10-2004, 08:58 PM
Trojan, I hear you on sleep. As for anxiety, some people it gets worse on tren, to a very bad point. Interestingly this is a drug that creates two sides and really no middle ground, either people love it to hell and back, or they hate it as such.