• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

OMG I'm gonna puke!

w8lifter

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have to eat again!!! How the hell do people eat so much when they're bulking....it's like I'm walking around constantly full...I'm sick of eating. It's easy when you're stuffing pizza and burgers down your face, but I'm trying to eat relatively clean. :barf: :barf: :barf:

you big wuss-twit. would you rather have someone tell you to eat again or to clean the house......come on i'm waiting............. thats what i thought now have another chicken breast..j/k:D

lmao! poor W8:(

You want some CHEESE to go with that WINE;

oops, I forgot, you're trying to EAT relatively clean!!

Originally posted by DFINEST
You want some CHEESE to go with that WINE;

oops, I forgot, you're trying to EAT relatively clean!!

Cheese and red wine ain`t bad for you.:thumb:

Originally posted by w8lifter
I have to eat again!!! How the hell do people eat so much when they're bulking....it's like I'm walking around constantly full...I'm sick of eating. It's easy when you're stuffing pizza and burgers down your face, but I'm trying to eat relatively clean. :barf: :barf: :barf:

Yup, I know the feeling. I don't know how some of you guys eat 200g protein every day. I struggle to eat 150g and 2200 calories.

Yesterday my numbers were something like 2200 cals, 210 p, 195 c.....I can normally eat 2200........I've done that lots of times, but when it's mostly clean the volume of food is tooooo much.......and yes, I'll take some wine w/ my cheese, oh w8, it's the cheese w/ the whine isn't it....nevermind! :p

And tank......................No one tells me to clean the house :yell: :yell: :p

Re: Re: OMG I'm gonna puke!

Originally posted by I Are Baboon

Yup, I know the feeling. I don't know how some of you guys eat 200g protein every day. I struggle to eat 150g and 2200 calories.

200 grams...thats nuttin...I eat 450 grams!!!

As for you w8lifter...maybe you need to use more liquid calories. Oh, and don't throw up...its a waste of good food!

Re: Re: Re: OMG I'm gonna puke!

Originally posted by gopro

Heh heh...that's part of the reason why you're big and I'm not. :D

oh its true.its eems as if a person is eating all the time when its BULK up time.and it seems as your eating all the time when its CUTTING up time,but its just not the same.its looks like your taking in enuf though....and buy the way..............................I'd be your maid for aday:eek: :rolleyes: :D :)

IML Gear Cream!
I have a harder time cutting, I'm like "Damn" could I have a little more?!? Oh well, where's my water.

while i was cutting for my very 1st show i was the crabiest,ugliest,unhappiest,could kill for a pizza,person on the face of earth.the 2nd show was a piece of cake,i dont look forward to it,but it is easerier.:)

Re: Re: Re: OMG I'm gonna puke!

Originally posted by gopro

As for you w8lifter...maybe you need to use more liquid calories. Oh, and don't throw up...its a waste of good food!

I'm already taking two shakes a day, I don't wanna go any higher than that!

I think I'm starting to adjust now though, I woke up starving today, coulda ate a whole cow :D

Originally posted by Tank316
while i was cutting for my very 1st show i was the ugliest person on the face of earth
Uhhhhh......Sorry to burst your bubble there Tank, but that would be EVERY day for you.
:D

P.S. to w8lifter: Shut yer' pie hole and go clean the damn kitchen.:p

Originally posted by ALBOB

P.S. to w8lifter: Shut yer' pie hole and go clean the damn kitchen.:p

:yell: That's it! No more spankings for you....no more pics....nothing!!!!! You hear me Mister?!?!?!

Uh it's a bulking diet which means it doesn't have to be all that clean... sure cleaner is better but add a little extra to it. Me I love carmel flavored rice cakes with extra crunchy PB.. not bad for you, some protein, some good fat, and not too heavy on cals..

I'm still amazed on how many calories you put down compared to most women.. but then again they don't run stadium steps all day long dragging their biatches behind them :D

:yell: That's it! No more spankings for you....no more pics....nothing!!!!! You hear me Mister?!?!?!
ROTFLMAO.........I'm gonna miss the spankings dearly and no more pictures is absolutely going to break my heart but DAMN that was funny! I crack me up. :laugh:

Originally posted by Pitboss
Uh it's a bulking diet which means it doesn't have to be all that clean... sure cleaner is better but add a little extra to it. Me I love carmel flavored rice cakes with extra crunchy PB.. not bad for you, some protein, some good fat, and not too heavy on cals..

I'm still amazed on how many calories you put down compared to most women.. but then again they don't run stadium steps all day long dragging their biatches behind them :D

LOL....but I haven't done cardio in months...I tried for a bit before my shoot, but I damn near killed myself. And yeah, I can eat alot, assuming it's not clean!!! I'm afraid if I don't eat clean, I'll gain too much fat...and I know the second I start to gain fat I'll stop and I really wanna gain some size. (BTW, I just ate 5 lowfat fried) :D

Originally posted by w8lifter (BTW, I just ate 5 lowfat fried) :D

Uh lowfat fried what?? Watermelon? Shrimp? Children?? LOL

IML Gear Cream!
friesssssssssss :D :D

Oh... only 5??? Hmm you know all those small crispy little crumbs add up too!!!!!

They do not!!!!

.....and neither does anything licked off a knife :D
So that can of chocolate iceing doesn't count :D... sweeeeet!!!

hey read you pm's!!!!!!!!!!!
;)

craving like wid

I'm going through FAT food withdrawal and loosing my mind. I'm clean at 1200 cal 4 meals a day and I want real food so bad. Every commercial on tv, and every scent I smell is directed at me to make me break down...oh help me I want to shove a handful of double stuff oreo cookies in my mouth but I won't. I won't. That shit is so addicting and the withdrawal is no fun. I know it will pass in another week or 2...ahhh

hey Chick. we all fall of the wagon when it comes to dieting.i'm so bruised up its not even funny..........well for this post it is:D :)

Back