• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Alcohol and Gear

Tough Old Man

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
On the 17th of this month I'm having a Birthday party. My ? is "if i indulge in several or a lot of beer (possibly a little teq) that day and night", I'm I commiting suicide or will I be ok? I'm currently in my third week of gear. sus 750mg/ew, deca 450mg/ew and d-bol 40mg/ed

its not going to kill you, but I'd drinnk very sparingly, if at all. save it for when your not spending hella money on drugs. its not condusive to BB now is it? lol

how long you gonna run the cycle for?

my suggestion would be to take a little extra milkthistle, if you arent already, just to take a little of the extra tax off the liver.

Still, im again in agreement with gr81, drink sparingly if at all. try not to, but it is, after all, your birthday. However, I wouldnt be worried about bodybuilding in general as much as i would be about your liver.

Just my thoughts.

Thats funny ! I personally don't get high, or drunk ( Maybe punch drunk ha ha)and thangs, but I don't judge another person till I've walked in that person's shoes, if ya feel'n me. As a matter of fact I'm just about tha only person I know that is stone cold sober, so it's your world homey, I cast no ballot on that shit. However I've often wondered why someone would waste their energy, time and or loot,train'n and then get'n high or drunk and basically struggle'n to try and keep tha muscle while at tha same time, doin something thats destroy'n muscle. Thats like spend mad cash on a fly ass ride, detail'n tha shit outta it, and know'nly crash'n it into a wall , then wonder why they shit is wrecked.Food for thought: Train or party,you can get drunk for a nite, have bad breath and a hang over tha next day,or be real bout train'n get strong and ripped for life, you pick!

I agree with Mikhal, I thought you were not supposed to booze it on the juice at all. I've heard about dudes loosin it when they're cycliing and getting all pissed up at the same time. Plus thats gotta put some serious stress on the liver.

You can always quit dbol for a few days, but a couple beers one night wont kill you. I did say a COUPLE, if you get drunk off your ass then thats another set of issues entirely.

i boozed twice while my cycle was coming to an end. i dont think it'll kill me.

it just sucks cuz there is NOTHING to do on the weekends except go out to the bar. i mean i go out to dinner, see movies etc., but you can only do that so much.

I'm w/ Flex... especially in a college town, there's literally NOTHING to do except drink on weekends... almost always I just hangout w/ the drunk ppl and dont drink, but i do endulge every once in a while.

The oral is the only thing you have to worry about. If I were in your shoes and unable to hold back on the drinking I would stop the dbol 24 hours before the party and not resume them until 24 hours after. Thats probably the second safest route to take. Safest being not to drink at all.

Hey ya'' know how I roll wit people doin their own thang, it's all good, and that's REAL! I'm just offer'n up this shit as some thoughts to marinade over when you chil'n some times wit nothin to do. It is really not so much if you drink'n, or not, as it comes down to really how serious you are about whatever and how much you really want it, then there's that fucked up word "disipline". You young playas want'n to get off and shit , that's not only cool, but it's a part of your grow'n and become'n a complete person, But Keep'n it real I'm old school and I know it's a hard muthafucka to try and be loyal to 2 masters. Mean'n simply did ya ever just consider that at tha end of your cycle you could have a ball'n ass off tha chain party and get "BENT" Homey ha ha ha and still have maxxed out that " expenisve, illegal" ass cycle . You look'n swell for tha shorties and tha young tenda's, you gotta do PCT anyway, you just put in work for weeks, it's time to celebrate " your victory over not only that steel, but your will power is on "pimp stats" Cus you that REAL ONE !!!!!!!!!! That's just kick'n tha game wit cha Homey! I guess It really comes down to how you wanna look at it. But either way ya swing playa , BE SAFE ,HAVE FUN ,AND DO THA DAMN THANG !!!!!!!!! Peace n Love :thumb:

IML Gear Cream!
No prob drinking with injectables, I do it 3 times/week and liver values are ok.....
But lay off that D-bol for a few days before your Bday or you WILL GET SICK to a degree that you cannot even imagine!! Experience talking here, search the threads!

17-AA's and Alcohol mix as well as water and oil... DON'T DO IT.

Back