PDA

View Full Version : ok guys new Question.......

pmorphy1
09-10-2004, 03:44 AM
Whens the last time you got a decent bj? And tell the truthplease!!!!!!

david
09-10-2004, 03:57 AM

Congratulations, you "just" asked a question that pertains to a man receiving from a woman! :wave: Frightenly it could also be a man recieving from a man but you did not insinuate this!

You MUST'VE taken my advice to finally ask questions in a normal way!

Let's see, an answer....... hmmmnn.... I started managing the band late April so I'm going to say "early April" otherwise, I don't have time for romance, long term-short term relationships and I don't have quickie's or sex with strangers. So yeah, April which is 4 months ago.

pmorphy1
09-10-2004, 04:40 AM
thank-you for your approval i must go to work now but i feel sorry aprils alooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnng time ago,but, thanks for your honesty....paul

david
09-10-2004, 08:54 AM
Well, that doesn't mean I haven't had sex since then! The question was, "A Decent BJ... not a excellent f@ck! ;) :) That's was last week!

shutupntra1n
09-10-2004, 09:00 AM
Well, that doesn't mean I haven't had sex since then! The question was, "A Decent BJ... not a excellent f@ck! ;) :) That's was last week!
:D :laugh: Ah yes keeping the answers within context. LOL

I Are Baboon
09-10-2004, 09:15 AM
I had a pretty good PBJ the other day. The key is to use wheat bread so it stays "healthy." As far as the "PB" goes, it's Skippy extra chunky all the way. :)

shutupntra1n
09-10-2004, 09:25 AM
:rolleyes: Another men only forum. I'd create my own thread but woman claim they hate giving bj's nevermind posting that they gave one. :laugh:

ponyboy
09-10-2004, 09:30 AM
Sunday. It was definitely Sunday. I remember because I was in church.

shutupntra1n
09-10-2004, 09:34 AM
Sunday. It was definitely Sunday. I remember because I was in church.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I think the last time I gave one was when I got that job promotion :thumb: It was "decent" cause I'm now the boss :hot:

Flex
09-10-2004, 09:50 AM
woman claim they hate giving bj's nevermind posting that they gave one. :laugh:

not all do, by any means.

i knew/know some chicks that LIVED to suck dick......and i know that firsthand you know i mean?

shutupntra1n
09-10-2004, 09:52 AM
not all do, by any means.

i knew/know some chicks that LIVED to suck dick......and i know that firsthand you know i mean?
I didn't say they do I said they claim too. Women lie about giving bjs like teenage girls lie about touching themselves.

david
09-10-2004, 11:05 AM
:D :laugh: Ah yes keeping the answers within context. LOL

bt/ YOUR PICS AND THE SIGNATURE PIC OF CHYNA.... OMG!!!! I'm going to have to look for a great BJ and F@ck!!! :jacks: :jacks:

david
09-10-2004, 11:07 AM
I had a pretty good PBJ the other day. The key is to use wheat bread so it stays "healthy." As far as the "PB" goes, it's Skippy extra chunky all the way. :)

:rofl: :haha: :thumb:

MaxMirkin
09-10-2004, 12:42 PM
The day I got my girl her ring.

Jo-Anna
09-10-2004, 01:06 PM

:lol: :funny: I asked my boyfriend that last night... He's been gone way too long I'm getting lonely!!

pmorphy1
09-10-2004, 04:36 PM
ok ladies and gentlemen-----i mean a no hands swallowit all bj-------take that ball and run.............

pmorphy1
09-10-2004, 04:37 PM
truthfully what percentage of women do it and ones that don;t? from your friends or coworkers whatever.......

BritChick
09-10-2004, 04:39 PM
ok ladies and gentlemen-----i mean a no hands swallowit all bj-------take that ball and run.............

Oh man, you definately have a way with words.

david
09-10-2004, 04:56 PM

OK, really now... does it really matter? a BJ is a BJ and a warm up to the a great love-making session or whatever two adults (male and female) want to consider it as.

BJ's in my opinion...... SUCK!!!! I'd rather plant it move it and be very experimental with my C@#K while inside of HER in 1,001 positions!

While in the open, PMOR, ONCE AGAIN, DO NOT PM ME another message like this AGAIN! Yes, it DOES make me FURIOUS!!!! :mad: :mad:

Since I'm not GAY or BISEXUAL, what makes you think I want to hear it??

david
09-10-2004, 05:05 PM
truthfully what percentage of women do it and ones that don;t? from your friends or coworkers whatever.......

:scratch: WHAT??

Pepper
09-10-2004, 05:10 PM
Single women give them, married women don't.;)

BritChick
09-10-2004, 05:23 PM

BULLSHIT! Oops sorry didn't mean to get over excited here... just wanted to make a point! :lol:

Pepper
09-10-2004, 05:30 PM
Well..that's my experience...wait..what am I talking about...ok...my experience is that all women don't.http://pepper5.home.mindspring.com/smilies/sadbanana.gif

BritChick
09-10-2004, 05:32 PM
Well..that's my experience...wait..what am I talking about...ok...my experience is that all women don't.http://pepper5.home.mindspring.com/smilies/sadbanana.gif

LOL You've had some crappy experience! ;)

PreMier
09-10-2004, 05:36 PM
2 weeks.

david
09-10-2004, 05:47 PM

Hmmnn... and just how do you know this? Are you peeping in on neighbors? :lol:

Vital Signs
09-10-2004, 05:47 PM
Best BJ I ever had was in 1994,... she went down like a hungry wolf, swallowed and almost sucked out my nuts along with it. I've had many bj's since then, but they were just small bonuses compared to that one night on the couch!

david
09-10-2004, 05:51 PM
Best BJ I ever had was in 1994,... she went down like a hungry wolf, swallowed and almost sucked out my nuts along with it. I've had many bj's since then, but they were just small bonuses compared to that one night on the couch!

OMG!! :haha: :thumbs:

ponyboy
09-10-2004, 06:13 PM

That's because married women don't have to try anymore. ;)

Crono1000
09-10-2004, 07:10 PM
:lol:
that is totally a slang way of saying you jack about women giving u blowjobs

and to answer the question we've been living together for a year and a half so...

at least a year and a half
:(

Crono1000
09-10-2004, 07:12 PM
oral's great and all, but i'm not a big fan of it either

like david said, it's all a practice run to what you really wanna get down to

pmech
09-10-2004, 08:39 PM
oral's great and all, but i'm not a big fan of it either

like david said, it's all a practice run to what you really wanna get down to
I agree, plus I actually know I'm goign to get what I want, so lets get started on her anyways. Thats the challenge.

chronic
09-12-2004, 01:50 AM
tha last "GREAT" bj i had wuz when i wuz 16, that bitch went 2 town n back holy fukk!! since then nuttin 2 great, but its all good ;)

pmorphy1
09-12-2004, 10:07 AM
Outta Do Something About It

HARD_Right
09-12-2004, 10:26 AM
Pmorphy1. Why do you ask such a question?

pmorphy1
09-12-2004, 10:33 AM
because i'm sure all men like it but not sure they get it....

HARD_Right
09-12-2004, 11:15 AM
because i'm sure all men like it but not sure they get it....

You are not sure that all men get blowjobs? You post this question because you are not sure that all men get blowjobs? That is the underlying reason for your post? I think you subscribe to playBOY magazine. I believe that when you masturbate you think about guys. You know the taste of male ejaculate and like it. You are posting homosexual questions on a site for people not looking for that type of post. If a homosexual male asked a heterosexual man about the currant status of received fellatio from women, and asked this question in person, that homosexual would get a beating. I believe you get a vicarious thrill from discussing homosexually related topics with heterosexuals without getting pummeled. It would do well for this forum if the members ignored your posts, for then you would return to whatever depraved activities you find available elsewhere.

bulletproof1
09-12-2004, 11:22 AM
You are not sure that all men get blowjobs? You post this question because you are not sure that all men get blowjobs? That is the underlying reason for your post? I think you subscribe to playBOY magazine. I believe that when you masturbate you think about guys. You know the taste of male ejaculate and like it. You are posting homosexual questions on a site for people not looking for that type of post. If a homosexual male asked a heterosexual man about the currant status of received fellatio from women, and asked this question in person, that homosexual would get a beating. I believe you get a vicarious thrill from discussing homosexually related topics with heterosexuals without getting pummeled. It would do well for this forum if the members ignored your posts, for then you would return to whatever depraved activities you find available elsewhere.

word

pmorphy1
09-12-2004, 11:29 AM
seems like you have a serious homophobic problem---work on it will ya?????// this a "SEXUAL THREAD"

HARD_Right
09-12-2004, 12:05 PM
seems like you have a serious homophobic problem---work on it will ya?????// this a "SEXUAL THREAD"

Although the sexual posting area is here, I doubt that it was designed as a meeting place for homosexuals. This area of the forum is not here for use as a homosexual database. You abuse the tolerance of the host.

I am not a homophobic nor do I need to be a homophobic person to want to discourage you from intruding yourself on a site not designed for homosexual discourse. Labeling me a homophobic is a very common retort to any adverse reaction from heterosexual males when objecting to intrusions from homosexuals. I, and every other person looking at this thread, am not looking for a gay correspondence. :finger:

I am here for other things.

You are deterring from my posting pleasure and should just go away.:wave2: :attitude:

Luke9583
09-12-2004, 01:06 PM
They're all 'ok' as long as there's no teeth involved. Never had a "great" one.

pmorphy1
09-12-2004, 06:26 PM
no great one you deserve it

pmorphy1
09-12-2004, 06:28 PM
this is not a gay thing---lighten up buddy

david
09-12-2004, 06:46 PM
[color=black] You are posting homosexual questions on a site for people not looking for that type of post. If a homosexual male asked a heterosexual man about the currant status of received fellatio from women, and asked this question in person, that homosexual would get a beating. I believe you get a vicarious thrill from discussing homosexually related topics with heterosexuals without getting pummeled. color]

Pmor, there are two points easily that can be made from his posts.

I couldn't agree anymore the fact that most come onto the internet and portray a crock of B.S. whether it be "being gay", "lifting this amount of weight", "being a party animal" or "Oversexual" etc. The internet is the biggest "haven of lies" and what not. Now, I'm not pointing out that this is type of accusation is true with one or all within ANY forum but we must consider this!!! It's really easy to do follow ups on people! If I say I manage a band, then you would go to that band's website, look up under the contact information and wa-lah! There I am!

Anyway, it is SO TRUE that if you posed this question to a person face to face who does NOT share this same "feelings" that you have, realize what type of position you're going to possibly be in. You might know that position and it would be bent over, ass up with a baseball bat hanging out! Yes, it's a cruel world out there and no, I would NEVER do this but, you need your safety as well. Wow! Isn't the internet such a great place to irk people? Unbelievable!

I am NOT homophopic, I live in S. FLA, I've had bosses, president's, friend's that were gay but they never "pulled" or "poised" questions such as you have here, in the past, and in PM's. It's real simple, if a gay guy that's a friend of mine says that I'm "attractive" or "hot" in public, I'll tell him to "shut up" in a nice way but if he talked the way you've talked to me in the past or currently, and I told you not once but twice to STFU, the third time, I'll make an attempt to see that you're not standing before me!

Have a 1-derful day, pmor.

PS. Regardless of a sexual forum, I guess it would be wise for you to put up in the subject line.. "Attn: Homosexuals" or "Beware, potentially can turn into a gay thread". :shrug:

BoneCrusher
09-12-2004, 06:50 PM
pmorph is HARD_Right picking on you? I think he is one of Rich46yo's friends. We need another blind dilusional Bush fanatic at this forum:headbang: .

It's OK if you're gay pmorph just don't hit on Lam again or you will be banished to the :toilet:.

pmorphy1
09-13-2004, 05:44 AM
these guys are scary---whats up with that so much anger---trying to just make this fun---KINDA MAKES ME WONDER........................

Flex
09-13-2004, 07:00 AM
:lol:
that is totally a slang way of saying you jack about women giving u blowjobs

:finger: wrong, Crono.....firsthand experience

david
09-13-2004, 09:10 AM
these guys are scary---whats up with that so much anger---trying to just make this fun---KINDA MAKES ME WONDER........................

There is no "anger" here but we're trying to get our point across.

Worry about NOTHING and keep posting as usual. We'll know that we can move along to another thread if it's to our disliking. You know what they say,"if you don't have anything nice to say... say nothing at all!"

Spitfire
09-13-2004, 10:42 AM
I started managing the band late April so I'm going to say "early April"
Is that how you get you clients?

Spitfire
09-13-2004, 11:02 AM
I have never really been given one, well they have attempted, but stopped after thirty seconds or so.

david
09-13-2004, 12:03 PM
Is that how you get you clients?

No, by getting clients I don't have time for ANY of that. Re-read that post! :) Plus, I don't do that dirty business practice!!!!

Spitfire
09-13-2004, 12:39 PM
Just fukin wicha
Hey, are you Hawaiian?

pmorphy1
09-13-2004, 02:24 PM
whatewver you say -------- but there is definatlly hostile undertones here..why does every "straight" guy think all gay guys want them ????/ your so utterlly wrong , we don't we're more particular than you think ,its just horsing around.....i for one don't even know what most of you look like!!!!!

david
09-13-2004, 06:03 PM
Just fukin wicha
Hey, are you Hawaiian?

Very Philipino! :haha: ;)

pmorphy1
09-14-2004, 05:12 PM
did i ever tell you my neice is married to a flip?? they have 3 beautiful kids....

shutupntra1n
09-14-2004, 05:30 PM
They're all 'ok' as long as there's no teeth involved. Never had a "great" one.
Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Luke, Happy Birthday to you. (and many more) :D :nanner: :lick:

david
09-14-2004, 05:37 PM
did i ever tell you my neice is married to a flip?? they have 3 beautiful kids....

OK, WTF is a "Flip"??

Luke9583
09-14-2004, 06:30 PM
Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Luke, Happy Birthday to you. (and many more) :D :nanner: :lick:
:eek: :angel2:

Lets not wait until your birthday Lis:wave: .

DFINEST
09-14-2004, 08:57 PM

:haha: :haha: :funny:

Boy that is some funny shiat brother!

pmorphy1
09-15-2004, 04:55 AM
a phillipino---comon

greekblondechic
09-15-2004, 09:01 PM
I've never gotten a blowjob... who wants to give me one? :rofl:

DFINEST
09-15-2004, 09:12 PM
I've never gotten a blowjob... who wants to give me one? :rofl:

:haha:
You are too silly girl...

How's it going?

greekblondechic
09-15-2004, 09:41 PM
Good, you?

BTW are you volunteering? :eyebrow:

david
09-15-2004, 09:47 PM
Good, you?

I am!!! But that would kinda be like incest! Right, sister? BTW, did you get my VM the other day??

greekblondechic
09-15-2004, 10:00 PM
LoL, when did we become related?

Yes I got it, I've been busy the past few days sorry!!!!

david
09-15-2004, 10:14 PM
LoL, when did we become related?

Yes I got it, I've been busy the past few days sorry!!!!

When we ate Baskin Robbins together in South Beach. After eating your favorite, I felt that we bonded like brother and sister! :haha:

I know, that call was a shot in the dark! Look at this way. I've spoken to you more than my mother after Hurricane Frances. hmmnn... note to self. Call my mother! :lol:

greekblondechic
09-15-2004, 11:20 PM
HAAGEN DAZ!!!!!!!!!!!!

that was a big tub of ice cream! STILL daydreaming about it :nanner:

DFINEST
09-16-2004, 01:36 AM
Good, you?

YES, I mean HECK YEAH :rocker:

david
09-16-2004, 07:11 AM
HAAGEN DAZ!!!!!!!!!!!!

that was a big tub of ice cream! STILL daydreaming about it :nanner:

YOU REMEMBERED!!!! :clap: :clap:

bulletproof1
09-16-2004, 08:44 AM
no great one you deserve it

i hate to point out the obvious but ...

shutupntra1n
09-16-2004, 08:47 AM
i hate to point out the obvious but ...

:laugh: No matter how many times someone uses this pic it's always just as funny as the first time I saw it.:laugh:

bulletproof1
09-16-2004, 08:55 AM
i agree completely. :rocker:

Crono1000
09-16-2004, 10:59 AM
i was about to say the same thing :lol:

BabsieGirl
09-16-2004, 11:10 AM

come again?

Pepper
09-16-2004, 11:15 AM
http://pepper5.home.mindspring.com/smilies/sadbanana.gifIt's not fair, not fair.:)

pmorphy1
09-16-2004, 11:50 AM
yup your right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OceanDude
09-16-2004, 12:10 PM
whatewver you say -------- but there is definatlly hostile undertones here..why does every "straight" guy think all gay guys want them ????/ your so utterlly wrong , we don't we're more particular than you think ,its just horsing around.....i for one don't even know what most of you look like!!!!!

I think they are afraid you think they all look like butt heads...

OD

BabsieGirl
09-16-2004, 01:34 PM
I think they are afraid you think they all look like butt heads...

OD

:o :laugh:

BabsieGirl
09-16-2004, 01:35 PM
http://pepper5.home.mindspring.com/smilies/sadbanana.gifIt's not fair, not fair.:)

I take it you're not single?

david
09-16-2004, 02:38 PM
come again?

Depends on how good you are! :lol: Oops, you're talking about something else! :haha:

Pepper
09-16-2004, 02:38 PM
I take it you're not single?
Married...16 years

DFINEST
09-16-2004, 09:59 PM
Married...16 years
Lucky bastard

pmorphy1
09-17-2004, 04:03 AM
Now Comon You Know You Love When I Stir The Shit!!!!!!

MaxMirkin
09-17-2004, 07:48 AM
Married...16 years
Sorry. :p

pmorphy1
09-17-2004, 04:58 PM
your right

pmorphy1
09-17-2004, 05:00 PM
Now Be Honest Or Shut The Fuck Up!!!!!! Length, Width, Cut Or Uncut Cocks......lets Hear It!!!!!!!!!

pmorphy1
09-17-2004, 05:01 PM
Your A Cunt!!!!!!!!!

david
09-17-2004, 08:49 PM
R U talking to yourself Pmor??

pmorphy1
09-18-2004, 03:32 AM
your always yelling at me......