• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Portein or Amino Acids

peach_lover

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi every body,,,

I just started using a fat burner caps containing Ephedrine. During this time should I use protein or large number of Amino Acids caps. Some advising me to go for Amino Acids since it provides mush less calories than protiend does. What do you guys think?

Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaase advise

You need to take in at least 1 g per lb of bodyweight each day in order to think about gaining any muscle or maintaining it while cutting bodyfat. This is NOT something you want to try and accomplish through swallowing amino acid caps. EAT!

I found amino acids to be a waste. Protein supplies a lot of the aminos that you are looking for to help you grow. If you really want to go nuts, supplement with creatine and glutamine. Also try EATING. it's this magical new formula that supplies hundreds of claories to your body, builds msucle, lubricates joints, and gives you tons of energy. I think its been around forever.
Now that I amd one being a wiseass, try spreading out your meals to 6 a day. A little smaller or larger depending on what you want to accomplish. Let me know what you want to do-I would be happy to help.

Portein or Amino Acids

portein? never heard of it.

Back