• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Motivators ..

Preacher

Strongest of all Hobbits
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anybody knows off any good "motivational" rants online that can really get you going again ?

I'm talking about stuff like this.

It really gets me back on track.

Anybody else knows a link ?

I just pop in Conan the Barbarian DVD and watch the part when they ask Conan what his greatest pleasures in life are. If that doesn't make you feel like ripping someone's face off, then you should question your manhood.

Refresh us Rick. I don't remember his response. It's only been a decade or so since I've seen that one.

:thumb: How bad do you want it?

Get some grit in your guts!
Wheres the spit in your eye?

Get up in your face and never back down!

"What is best in life is to crush your enemies, to see them flee before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women."

But the last time I tried that I had to change gyms ... ;)

I have change gyms 4 times in the last 4 years.

I have change gyms 4 times in the last 4 years.

Does this mean you're not happy with them, or they're not happy with you??

It's not wether you win or lose, but it is imperitive that you compete!

Gold Medals aren't really made out of gold! They are made of sweat, determination, and a hard to find alloy called guts!
Dan Gable

Either you guys/gals don't need that much motivation, or everybody's thinking about quitting here ...

If nothing changes, I'll have to resort to the "Be thin, don't give in .."-dolls you put in the fridge & respond to light ...

Actually, training is easy .. I like killing myself in the gym, but the "diet" is not working out as it should ..

I put really fat/skinny people on my desktop at work as a reminder, but sometimes the cravings get to much ..

There ya go Preacher. That's a very pissed off quote. It's even better when you see him say it, he's like a freggin robot killing machine. GOD DAMN, now I got myself going again.

IML Gear Cream!
looking at old pics of myself,thats good motivation right there.

take a few hours and watch Braveheart. There are more than enough motivational opportunities there. A particular favorite:

"Every man who lives dies. But not every man who dies truly lives."

Back