• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Animal Stak

I used the methoxystack and saw nothing but a little energy increse, but the animal cuts is pretty good stuff, and will give you a lot of energy

Thanks Red Spy.

tell your high school kids that they are going to fuck themselfs up; they are messing with their endocrine system at a time when they haven't any real need or reason to. i bet most, if not all of them, are under 18. it is high school football, it is not worth permanently screwing up your body just so you can be on the starting line. i would personally take each of these kids outside and beat the living shit out of them. sorry, you can see how strongly i feel about this kind of topic. anyway, they can get the same results if they ate right and had a solid work ethic. that with a superior weight-training/speed-training program will give you the best results a high schooler can get.

Vise said:
tell your high school kids that they are going to fuck themselfs up; they are messing with their endocrine system at a time when they haven't any real need or reason to. i bet most, if not all of them, are under 18. it is high school football, it is not worth permanently screwing up your body just so you can be on the starting line. i would personally take each of these kids outside and beat the living shit out of them. sorry, you can see how strongly i feel about this kind of topic. anyway, they can get the same results if they ate right and had a solid work ethic. that with a superior weight-training/speed-training program will give you the best results a high schooler can get.
:welldone: :thumbs:

These kids are huge, one's going to Virginia on a football and lacrosse scholarship by the way.

IML Gear Cream!
i'd be honored if you allowed me to dismantle even your biggest player. ;)

I'll try and find a picture of my freind, and unless your some freak of nature also, there is no way you'll come out of that "fight" walking.

i am not only a freak of nature, i am an amater thai boxer. i thought football training was hard until i began training. the body hardening is really rough and the beyond anything football fottbal has taken my to. i'm 5'10" ~200 lbs and around 10% bf. i close grip bench 345 in sets, i am quick, and my hands are conditioned through iron palm and makiwara training (and the grip traing i do is no slouch either). i'm in the middle of a cut, but i'll post some pics after. (sorry, i couldn't resist the bragging, i don't do it often so when i get a chance i go all out).

Vise said:
i am not only a freak of nature, i am an amater thai boxer. i thought football training was hard until i began training. the body hardening is really rough and the beyond anything football fottbal has taken my to. i'm 5'10" ~200 lbs and around 10% bf. i close grip bench 345 in sets, i am quick, and my hands are conditioned through iron palm and makiwara training (and the grip traing i do is no slouch either). i'm in the middle of a cut, but i'll post some pics after. (sorry, i couldn't resist the bragging, i don't do it often so when i get a chance i go all out).
Also, he likes long walks on the beach, candle-lit dinners, and chick flicks.

;)

i do. how did you know!! those sad movies always make me tear up though.

Back