• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

DAY OFF question..plz read

dms2425

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
ok heres how I work out :
Day1 Shoulders, Traps
Day2 Back, Biceps and Forearms
Day3 DAY OFF
Day4 Chest and triceps
Day5Legs and Abs
Day6 DAY OFF

the question is not about the routine I posted my routine like 3 weeks ago , heres the thing I do about 12-14 mins HIT cardio after workout, on days off I dont do anything at all but Its really difficult for my do the diet perfectly the DAYS OFF, the other days just great no problem at all , but not in the days off, any suggestions? has something similar happened to any1?http://master.mx-targeting.com/mx/s...stlogdt=20040914&capdate=1419&capcntdy=21&cnt

I don't have much experience yet in this field or any field for that matter relating to this site, but what you could try doing is making pre-made meals ahead of time and pop 'em in the refridgerator/freezor 'till you need them, and sticking them at the front might not help either (so you can see them and know to take those). And maybe getting rid of some of the food you do indulge yourself with might be a good idea, unless you have other family members in the house. I've read though that is it is good to every once in awhile treat yourself to something nice like ice-cream or something of that nature.

Also, I don't know what people's position's are on Nutrition Bars here but I like them, and if I ever want/need a light snake they are usually fairly handy. Couple that with a glass or two of water, and that should suffice until your next meal. A piece of fruit would probably be good too if you don't like Nutrition Bars.

Hope that helped you a bit. If not...o' well. Good luck!

Last edited:
yeah my schedule is kind of different, was I was thinking is doing some light cardio these days, will it be bad for my recovery?

nah...you should be fine

Back