• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Calorie calculators

Hulkk500

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Does anyone know a good reliable site where I can find out how many calories I need to eat per day to maintain b/w?

I hate those damn calculators becuase they are rarely correct. Try doing it yourself. Track what you eat (calories) for 3-5 days and monitor your weight. If you gain lower your cals a bit, if you lose, increase cals a bit. It's the only true way of finding out.

Jodi said:
I hate those damn calculators becuase they are rarely correct. Try doing it yourself. Track what you eat (calories) for 3-5 days and monitor your weight. If you gain lower your cals a bit, if you lose, increase cals a bit. It's the only true way of finding out.

:grumble: oops

well, I tried the site I can get on there but when i click bulk or cut for male, my internet says that theres an error and it needs to close this window, and I have to go back online and everything. IT sucks, I tried about 8 times. Same thing happens everytime. If you can do the cut phase for me and the bulk phase (for comparison) for someone who is 300lbs, that would be greatly appreciated.

whats your drivers license #?

bmr = 2719 cals

i put you down as moderately active which raises your maintenance level to 4215 cals

cut
lose 1 lb. week - 3715 cals
lose 2 lbs. week - 3215 cals

bulk
gain 1/2 lb. week - 4465 cals
gain 1 lb. week - 4715 cals
gain 2 lbs. week - 5215 cals

IML Gear Cream!
I'm extremely active. I work (a workout in itself) workout go home go back workout go home, and than masterbate, lol. I am 300lbs but extremely mobile. My best lift benchpress I can lift 500lbs. If you saw me you would never guess I weigh 300lbs. I can grab a 10'0" basketball hoop on a running start. So people tend to hear 300lbs and think hes not very active, but its ok. lol

Thanks bro!

Jodi said:

This is the method that worked best for me. When I use calculators they are always very low. And then when I add in the activities, it is still way off because it ends up way to high.

I track my calories diligently as a rule so when I started examing my diet and weight loss I was suprised to see that I easily burn 2000 calories a day. Which is a lot for an extremely fine-boned 5'1" female! An active one though.

Jodi said:

Bingo!

the calculators may not be totally accurate but they do give you an idea for a good starting point.

Back