PDA

View Full Version : Russian Dbol?

meoh
09-16-2004, 08:42 AM
Is this russian dbol? -> http://www.home.no/nop/Image%2011.jpg I was told it is 50mg russian dbol, and to take 1 pill pr. day. I should cut the one pill in 4, and take 1/4 to breakfast, 1/4 to lunch, 1/4 to dinner and 1/4 before I sleep. Is this the right way to take it?
I thought they were a bit small to be 50mg, how small are 5mg then?

Sorry my english, but i`m from Norway. It isn`t easy to find information about dbol in Norway.
Thanks for answers.

LAM
09-16-2004, 08:45 AM
50 mg/ED of dbol is a pretty hefty dosage, I wouldn't take more than 30 mg/ED max...

Mudge
09-16-2004, 09:53 AM
They could fit a couple hundred milligrams in a pill that size plus binder. You will feel if they are 50 or 5, because that picture doesn't even tell me if they are aspirin or not.

deeno
09-16-2004, 12:07 PM
[/QUOTE]50 mg/ED of dbol is a pretty hefty dosage, I wouldn't take more than 30 mg/ED max...[QUOTE]

agree with LAM...split it in half, just take 25 mg a day, if you feel it in couple days then its real dbol..or get a new pic

Boomshaklaka
09-17-2004, 03:00 PM
Well, I never heard about 50mg dbol. I got russian dbols and they r 5 mg tabs

Check this site, it tells u about brands and types of dbols, it might help
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catdian.htm

Mudge
09-17-2004, 03:45 PM
I also notice you are only eating 3 meals a day, steroids aren't going to do all the work for you. If you continue to eat like a normal person, likely you will stay looking like one. I'd had to ask if your breakfast was Cocoa Puffs or what.

At this point I'd just guess them to be IP, I thougth I heard his latest dbol was white, although I can't tell in your pic if I'm looking at white or yellow. His dbol is 50mg per tab.

Yanick
09-17-2004, 03:57 PM
I also notice you are only eating 3 meals a day, steroids aren't going to do all the work for you. If you continue to eat like a normal person, likely you will stay looking like one. I'd had to ask if your breakfast was Cocoa Puffs or what.

Or you will be like my moron friends who barely gain 10lbs after 8 week cycles. :rolleyes: