• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

extent of genetics

mino lee

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
we all hear about how important genetics and varying heal times of different individuals is to bodybuilding.

has anybody ever known someone who without steroids/ph's have been able to train a body part twice a week and therefore train 6 days a week with continual success?

i once knew a guy in school who had genetics i couldn't believe. mainly in his diet. he was around 5'10", 200 pounds. his shoulders were so ridiculously massive. he never took protein shakes or ph's. he just ate rice and bread and drank water. and with or without food, with or without sleep, he was always in ridiculously good shape................

he could work on any body part on any day, and he would even work the same god damn body part on back to back days, and he would have continual success. i only ever knew one guy like this. there was one other guy i knew who was similar, but he was serious about diet and on ph's.

no protein shakes.

i mean it wasn't just rice and water. ofcourse if there was chicken or if his mother made pork or steak, ofcourse he would have that with the rice. but the point was there was no consistency. he never had to think about his calorie intake. it would come, or it would not, but his physique was unaffected.

it is my guess that if he perpetually went on a poor diet then he could forget about it. but i am guessing that he has a larger margin of error. i.e. if he needs 3500 calories a day, but on day 1, if he only had 2000 calories and then on day 2, he had 3000, if day 3, he has like 5000 calories, he would be fine.

i am thinking that people with poor genetics...........their bodies will not wait, if they need 3500 a day, but they take in 2000 on a given day, their body reactes negatively right away starting the moment they wake up the next day..............

genetics are a bitch

Hey mino lee. There are people who are genetically blessed and as long as they train hard they seem to make good gains. One of my buddies is like that- he trains hard but his diet is definitely not strict or planned. He too does not supplement with protein. There is no secret behind is gains apart from genetics. Sadly for people who are not blessed with good genetics, the road is rockier. Dont be put off training because you need to be dedicated- it is totally worth the effort.

ya, one of my best friends is like this but moreso

The kid has very limited knowledge. Just does whatever he feels like. If he feels like doing chest or arms 3 times a week, then he does it.

He completely neglected legs up until a couple months ago, now theyre all the sudden awesome. He takes extended time off all the time, comes back and balloon's back to size in no time.

He smokes like 4-10 joints/day and eats whatever he wants. Up until 2 moths ago, he never had touched a single BB'ing supplement.

He defies logic, I know 30 times more than he does, but whenever i try to help him out, he just lifts up his shirt to show me his 8 pack or flex's his arm.. :yell:

He gets asked to compete all the time and everyone in the gym is constantly eyeing him while hes working out and asking me what he's on...

If he ever started doing things properly, he would be unstopable..

and to boot, he's going on his first cyle in a couple weeks.....

and you know what it is---- d-bol and winny :rolleyes: :headbang:

but once again he wont listen.

I have a friend with genetics that make me green with envy. The kid is amazingly strong for his size, yet his diet isn't really in check and he drinks beer all the time. Somehow, someway, he doesn't even remotely have a gut and he can bench over 350 pounds. He weighs about 185 pounds and is pretty jacked. He gains muscle faster than anyone I've ever met, but he swears to me he's not juicing.

I'm jealous.

I'd rather be a knowledgeable hard-worker than a genetically gifted fool.

Duncan is that Ed Corney training that guy in your sig?

Back