• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Aussiewen's Journey to Leanness

Aussiewen

Lushbod
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well today is the first day to my 8 week transformation. After seeing Britchick's amazing body changes I knew I had to do this myself. I will outline my diet and workout routine each day.

Height = 5'10" Weight = 142lbs

Day 1 - Monday 20 Sept 04
600 - 650 am - Aerobic/weights circuit
Food
Meal 1 730am
1/2 cup oatmeal
1/2 cup skim
1 scoop of choc whey
Meal 2 1030am
2 rice corn thins with low fat cottage cheese
1 choc protein shake
Meal 3 130pm
Chicken, Avocado and salad on wholemeal bread
1 diet yogurt
Meal 4 430pm
1 choc protein shake
1 green apple
630pm - Chest / Back 10/8/6
Dumbbell Bench press
Dumbbell Flyes
Decline Bench Press - Dumbbells
Wide Grip Pulldowns
Seated Cable Rows
Dumbbell Rows
Meal 5 730pm
Post W/O shake with Skim
Meal 6 800pm
Chicken grilled in lemon and garlic and 1/2 cup of assorted veges
1 small potato with 1 teaspoon of low fat sour cream

:D

Last edited:
Lol.

Well its a mixture and i use really light weights nothing heavy at all. Its just to increase heartrate. It's more aerobics anyway.

gwcaton said:
Hey Wendy :wave:

Glad to see your journal started !

Did I read correctly... cardio and weight in the morning and then weights again in the evening ?

Aussiewen said:
Well today is the first day to my 8 week transformation. After seeing Britchick's amazing body changes I knew I had to do this myself.

Hi Aussie :kiss:
Great to see you've started your journey, I'll be checking in to see how you're doing... I'm very excited to see your transformation in 8 weeks. :thumbs:
Have you taken before pics so you can assess your progress along the way?
Good luck, stay focused!!! ;)

Hi Kerry,

Yes I have taken before pics. They look so hideous lol. I'm looking forward to seeing the changes in my body. Thanks Kerry for the inspiration ;)

BritChick said:
Hi Aussie :kiss:
Great to see you've started your journey, I'll be checking in to see how you're doing... I'm very excited to see your transformation in 8 weeks. :thumbs:
Have you taken before pics so you can assess your progress along the way?
Good luck, stay focused!!! ;)

Well yesterday was a good day although i felt headachy and tired. Feeling kinda tired this morning too. My 2nd day of getting up at 530pm. I hope I will adjust better next week.

Day 2 - Tue 20 Sept

6.00 - 650am - Circuit/Aerobics/Light weights
730am
1/2 cup of Oatmeal
1/2 cup of skim
1 scoop of choc whey
1030am
130pm
Chicken breast with lettuce, tomatoe, green peppers, spanish onion, cucumber and carrot with balsamic vinegar
1 diet yogurt - 50ml
430pm
1 choc whey shake
1 grapefruit
7.00pm
Chicken breast in lemon and garlic with broccoli and other veges with 1 small potato and 1 teapsoon of low fat sour cream and mustard sauce to taste
9.00pm
1 vanilla whey shake
930pm - Bed time

You'll adjust to the early mornings Wendy... just takes a while... stick with it.
I got up at 5am this morning to get my studying and homework out of the way... it's my new plan of attack. I was glad I got it done but early mornings suck when you're not used to them! lol
Bed at 9:30pm... can't remember the last time I got to bed that early, I really need to get more sleep! :yawn:

BritChick said:
You'll adjust to the early mornings Wendy... just takes a while... stick with it.
I got up at 5am this morning to get my studying and homework out of the way... it's my new plan of attack. I was glad I got it done but early mornings suck when you're not used to them! lol
Bed at 9:30pm... can't remember the last time I got to bed that early, I really need to get more sleep! :yawn:
Yup I've done it before...so I can do it again. I just didn't do it every morning ha ha. Only about 3 mornings a week. But I can do it. Afterall I sit on my butt all day at work. :)

IML Gear Cream!
Day 3 - Wed 22 Sept

600am - 650am
Circuit class Aerobics/weights/abs
730am
1/2 cup oatmeal
1/2 cup skim
1 scoop of choc whey
1030am
1 choc whey shake
130pm
1 wholemeal sandwich with chicken breast, avocado, beetroot, lettuce, carrot, spanish onion. wholegrain mustard and pepper
1 diet yogurt - 50ml
430pm
1 vanilla whey shake
1/2 cup of strawberries
630pm
Weights - Hamstrings & Calves - Increasing each set
Smith Machine Squats 15/15/15
Leg Extensions 15/15/15
Leg Press Machine 15/15/15
Standing Calf Raises 15/15/15
Seated Calf Raises 15/15/15
Calf raises on leg press Mach. 15/15/15
730pm
1 post w/o shake with skim
8.00pm
Chicken grilled in lemon and garlic, 1 small potato, Broccoli, and 1 teaspoon of low fat sour cream and mustard sauce to taste.
930pm
Sleep time

Last edited:
The hat .... oooooooowwwwwmy my that is a nice touch. You are a driven female and my hat's off to you!! Have to respect a person with drive!!

BoneCrusher said:
The hat .... oooooooowwwwwmy my that is a nice touch. You are a driven female and my hat's off to you!! Have to respect a person with drive!!
Thanks BoneCrusher

;)

Well I didn't get up for my circuit this morning. Pretty disappointed!. Will do it tonight instead.

Day 4 - Thurs 23 Sept

730am
1 skim shake with vanilla whey
1/4 cup of oatmeal
1030am
130pm
Chicken breast with lettuce, tomatoe, green peppers, spanish onion, cucumber and carrot with balsamic vinegar
1 diet yogurt - 50ml
430pm
1 choc whey shake
1/2 cup of strawberries
630pm - 730pm Circuit class involving aerobics, light weights abs etc
8.00pm
Chicken grilled in lemon and garlic, 1 small potato, Broccoli, and 1 teaspoon of low fat sour cream and mustard sauce to taste.
9.00pm
1 Vanilla shake with Skim
1 Teaspoon of Natty Peanut butter
930pm
Sleep time

Last edited:
Wendy,

I can't believe you missed your early morning wake up call :eek: Thats one of the things I like about early morning wo's . If you miss it you still have a chance to do it in the p.m..:thumb:

gwcaton said:
Wendy,

I can't believe you missed your early morning wake up call :eek: Thats one of the things I like about early morning wo's . If you miss it you still have a chance to do it in the p.m..:thumb:
Yes it's so easy to just say to yourself no no sleep more. You have to fight it!

Well I got up this morning. So far this week has been great. Including this evenings workout this means I've visted the gym 8 times since Monday.

Day 5 - Fri 24 Sept
6.00 - 650am Circuit class involving Aerobics/light weights/sprinting/Abs etc
730am
1/2 Banana
1 50ml diet yogurt
1 Scoop vanilla whey
1/2 cup of Lite Milk - No skim left :(
Blended up with ice and with a bit of nut meg yumo!
1030am
2 Rice corn thins with low fat cottage cheese
1 choc whey shake
130pm
Oriental Chicken salad - Lettuce, watercress, mushrooms, chicken breast, and veges - carrots, zuchinni, broccoli. Done in light teriakyi sauce - gee hope its ok to have!!!
430pm
1 rice corn thin with low fat cottage cheese
1 choc whey shake
630pm - Weights - Delts, Triceps, Biceps 3 sets of 15
Dumbbell Shoulder Press
Lateral Raises
Upright Rows
Rope Pulldowns
Tricep Dumbbell extensions
Tricep Dips
Barbell Curls
Preacher Curls
Hammer Curls
730pm - To be continued

You're doing great Wendy! :D

Do you know the macros for your diet?

Day 5 - continued
730pm
1 vanilla whey shake
egg white omlette - 3 egg whites 1 yolk and veges

Day 6 - Sat 25 Sept
7.00am - 735am - 10 mins Elleptical, 10 mins bike, 15 mins abs
8.00am
1 vanilla whey shake with skim, 50ml diet vanilla yogurt, coconut extract, nutmeg
12.30am
1 multigrain sandwich with chicken breast, fat free cream cheese, advocado, lettuce, carrot, snow pea sprouts and pepper
4.00pm
1 vanilla whey shake with skim
8.00pm - Free Meal - Yummy Thai

No exercise today. Didn't eat too well today either. Bit disappointed, but haven't gained any weight so guess thats ok. I find it's always harder for me to eat good on weekends.
Day 7 - Sun 26 Sept
730am - 1 vanilla whey shake with skim
1030am - 1 diet yogurt
1230pm - 1 large yogurt at shop - 96% fat free - berries and museli
330pm - 4 Rice corn thins with natty peanut butter
7.00pm (Too tired to cook) 4 rice corn thins with natty peanut butter and 1 Vanilla whey shake with skim

Well im down 2lbs since last Monday. Happy with that!

Weight = 140lbs

Day 8 - Mon 27 Sept
Meal 1
1/2 cup oatmeal
1/2 Skim
1 Scoop of choc whey
Meal 2
1 rice corn thin with low fat cottage cheese
1 diet yogurt
Meal 3
Chicken breast on wholemeal with lettuce, carrot, beetroot, advacdo, seeded mustard and green and red peppers, 1 choc whey shake
Meal 4
1 choc protein shake
1 green apple
630 - Hams, Chest,
Lying Leg Curls 15/15/15 - 66/66/55lbs
Seated Leg Curls 15/15/15 - 88/88/88lbs
Dumbbell Lunges 15/15/15 - 16.5/22/16.5lbs
Dumbbell Bench press 15/15/15 - 16.5/16.5/22lbs
Dumbbell Flyes 15/15/15 - 11/11/16.5lbs
Barbell Bench Press 15/10/10 22/44/44lbs
Chicken breast grilled in garlic and lemon with broccoli and other veges
1 teapsoon of natty peanut butter
830pm - Vanilla shake with skim

Last edited:
Good luck Wendy!!! I will be rooting for ya!!! :thumb: ;)

Hey Wendy, good luck with your program. Are you feeling pretty good energy wise with this new program? Congrats for your 2lb loss! :D Oh, and that is a great avi!! :)

Back