• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Worst Case Senario?

TrojanMan60563

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey I have a Mexican Pharmacy that sells brand name Cytomel for butt cheap. What would happen if the shipment was stopped in customs? Is T3 the same as steroids going through the mail? Why does the Pharmacy sell brand name stuff for so much cheaper then domestic?

T3 is not a controlled substance. It is just like getting Prozac or a medicine to reduce cholesterol etc. I have been getting shit like T3 from online pharms from all over the world for years and none if it ever gets stopped....

I swear I've seen it for 10 bucks for 100 tabs, 25mcg.

I just ordered some for $12 for 25 mcg tabs x 100. I like the 25 mcg tabs due to the ease of spliting up the 100 mcg/ED dose that I use...

Yeah I have a mexican pharmacy that sells 100 25mcg tabs for $8.99 USD. I want to give it a shot. Its Cytomel brand. I kinda wanted an idea of what I'm getting into before I order it. Cause to get something like that domestic it would be much more. I feel better running Cytomel brand then UG or liquid. And hell for the price I would be foolish to not go for brand name.

what do you have against the liquid? j/w

Tabs are piss easy to dose unless you want some exotic number or freaky tapering. I dont taper down, so for me tabs are easiest.

thejames said:
what do you have against the liquid? j/w

My only issue is dosing of the drug. I am sure with T3 being so cheap these research companies are not faking the stuff...but I don't trust dosing the stuff. And when I am going to be messing with my thyroid I want to make sure I am 100% sure its what it says it is, and the dose is right on every time.

Back