• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

lifting routine while taking M1t

mark gabrielli

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've searched this entire forum for any similar questions on this but didn't really find much. Currently my workout routine is 1 muscle group per week at 4-5 excersize routines per muscle group and 3-4 sets. How should this be modified, if at all when taking m1t. I am looking to bulk up, currently 6'3" 200 lbs, been working out for appx. 7years.

Appreciate any advice,
Thanks

Given your setup, I would choose to increase frequency/muscle group to twice per week. M1T cycles are usually short. So getting in as many growth opportunities in that short time frame is a good strategy imo.

I think a good attitude is to expect a strength gain in all lifts trained each time you hit the gym. Pick exercises accordingly.

You may also want to leave a little leeway in your planning. Some of the side effects like cramps/lower back pain etc might necessitate training modifications. If pumps are a bit too much, reduce reps, add weight etc.

I would definitely step it up to get the most in during your cycle. I made my routine each group twice a week, but after 2 weeks of this i have developed incredible pain in my right deltoid when doing pressing movements. Im not sure if its because of the M1T or not but i never had it before.

Don't sell yourself short on the weights that you are throwing on the bar. I am realizing that every day that I step in there. I am repping more than I have ever maxed at. I was throwing weight on and expecting to get no more than 3, and ended up getting 8.

Purdue Power said:
Don't sell yourself short on the weights that you are throwing on the bar. I am realizing that every day that I step in there. I am repping more than I have ever maxed at. I was throwing weight on and expecting to get no more than 3, and ended up getting 8.
Good post, I'm the same way. Im on M1T right now, and that happens every night.

But I'll also bump what they said above - dont go too fast, you forget about the sides. They can make you or break you; you have to learn how to handle them.

Back