• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Question about Refeeding

tr2570fl

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys I have been dieting for about a month now and I have lost a good amount of fat. I guessing I am anywhere from 8-10% bf and the past two weeks I have lowered calories even more. I am 6ft 173 and I am eating around 1700 to 1800 calories. The question I have is that if I am going about 75-100 grams of carbs on workout days which is about 5 days of the week and around 30-50 grams on off days, is it totally necessary for me to have a planned refeed on my day off on the weekend. I refed this past saturday eating a box of trix 75% reduced sugar and about 8 low fat egg waffles. So I haven't really tried this low carb diet without a refeed yet. If I want to keep all the muscle I have, should I have a refeed that is maybe like 20% over main. Thanks for your help. Tony.

If you're 8-10% and only 173lbs @ a height of 6', why the hell are you dieting man?!

Because I have some a little fit on my lower back that I want to get rid of and just for the sake of dieting. I havn't lost much strength which is the weird thing. Can someone answer my intial question. Thanks.

Back