• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Advice needed

BabsieGirl

Fighting Endometriosis
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Weight: 184
Goal Weight: 145-150
Lean Mass: 145
Weekly weight-loss goal: 2lbs

I'm thinking this is what my calorie intake should be in order for me to lose 2lbs per week.

Nutrition Break down:
726 Calories - or - 181.5gr of Protein
462 Calories - or - 115.5gr of Carb
132 Calories - or - 14.5gr of Fat

Here is my meal plan.....(I haven't looked at the numbers....Please critque)

Meal 1
3 Egg whites (51 Calories/0gr fat/0 carb/5gr protein) removed yolk
1/2 Grapefruit (I'll have to look this up)added and I HATE grapefruit
5oz Chicken (100 Calories/5gr fat/0 carb/10gr protein)
1tsp mayo (100 Calories/11gr fat/0 carb/0 protein)

Meal 2
Shake Ingredients
5oz Skim Milk + 3oz water ( I need to look this up)removed 3oz milk
Banana (90 Calories/0 fat/27.5gr carb/1.6gr protein)
2 Scoops Nutrition (180 includes milk calories/1gr fat/11gr carb/9gr protein)
2tbsp Protein (40 Calories/0 fat/0 carb/5gr protein)
1tsp Flax should I put flax here??

Meal 3
3 Cups Spinach (35 calories/0 fat/9gr carb/2gr protein)
Chicken (100 Calories/5gr fat/0 carb/10gr protein)
2tbsp Vinegarette (45 Calories/4gr fat/2gr carb/0 protein)

Meal 4
Yoplait Yogurt (90 Calories/2.5gr fat/8gr carb/8gr protein)
Should I add 1 cup veggie here?
removed cheese

Note: Before M5, 25min of cardio will take place

Meal 5
6oz Lauras Lean Beef (140Calories/4.5gr fat/0 carb/21gr protein)
1 Medium Yam (158 Calories/0.2gr fat/37.5gr carb/2.0gr protein)
1tbsp butter (98 Calories/11.2gr fat/0 carb/0 protein)
1 Cup Veggie (have no clue)
removed flax

Last edited:
If you LBM is 145 lbs. your bodyfat would be like 0% wouldn't it if you weighed that?

No. lean mass equals tissue, bone, blood muscle....etc. not fat

i think she meant that if you lbm now is 145 and your goal weight is 145...then you'd be at 0% bodyfat if you reach that goal weight (b/c your goal weight is the same as your lbm). of course if you lose some lbm along with bodyfat then that would work.

That's what I was thinking but wasn't sure.

What do you think about the plan?

Hey hun!! I added up your cals, and without the flax it's 1486. For the skim milk, I counted the Hood's Carb Countdown which has 70 calories for 1 cup and I counted your veggies at 30 calories. I think it looks good though- just a few suggestions though, in meal 1 I don't think you need the yolk since your have the mayo too, or maybe drop the mayo and have 2 yolks, in Meal 3 you could switch the vinegrette to the FF Italian and it only has 15 calories for 2 tbs., and in Meal 5 I don't really think you need both sources of fat (butter and flax).

I may be completly wrong here though, it's just my suggestions.

Thanks for the link babe!! ;)

You're making PERFECT sense. I was looking at that also but thought I'd get better suggestions from other people.

Instead of the tuna (that I was going to do in am :grin: ) I added the chicken and this morning I thought....Do I really need the yolk? So I think I'm going to stick with Mayo because I don't want m1 dry.

I'm WAY over target then, thanks NC :). 1500 is ideal (in general) but I'd like to lose 2lbs per week.

I spoke with Milos Sarcev for a while.
He would set his protein and fat intake at his desired level.
Then he would change his carb intake based on whether he was
in training (bulking) or getting ready for a competition (cutting).

He also said to monitor your body fat each week to see how you are
doing. If not losing enough, cut the carbs a little more.

Your diet looks pretty good, but I think you should add a little more ruffage
like broccoli or green beans, or all of that protein will come out your tail
pipe pretty hard (if you know what I mean).

Good luck

BabsieGirl said:
You're making PERFECT sense. I was looking at that also but thought I'd get better suggestions from other people.

Instead of the tuna (that I was going to do in am :grin: ) I added the chicken and this morning I thought....Do I really need the yolk? So I think I'm going to stick with Mayo because I don't want m1 dry.

I'm WAY over target then, thanks NC :). 1500 is ideal (in general) but I'd like to lose 2lbs per week.

Actually, if you drop the yolk and one of the fat sources in M5 and switch your dressings you only be at about 1300 cals (not counting flax). What's that nutrition stuff you drink?

IML Gear Cream!
I just made some adjustments

NC, no affense but I'm going to keep my Balsomic Vin dressing. :grin:

BabsieGirl said:
NC, no affense but I'm going to keep my Balsomic Vin dressing. :grin:

None taking hun!! ;)

BabsieGirl said:
I just made some adjustments

I think it looks great! :thumb: If you hate the grapefruit though- don't eat it. Add the veggies to Meal 4, you can never have too many of those!! :)

BabsieGirl said:

[Meal 1
3 Egg whites (51 Calories/0gr fat/0 carb/5gr protein) I would count 3 eggwhites = 10.5 Proteinremoved yolk
1/2 Grapefruit (I'll have to look this up)added and I HATE grapefruit
5oz Chicken (100 Calories/5gr fat/0 carb/10gr protein) Is this cooked or Raw?
1tsp mayo (100 Calories/11gr fat/0 carb/0 protein)

Good luck ;)

I think you need to eat more. If you weigh 184 pounds, then you should be eating about 2000 calories per day. Start higher as opposed to lower. If you don't see the weight come off at the rate you would like, then lower your calories by 10% after about two weeks.

If you don't eat enough then your metabolism will slow down too much and you will gain that weight back shortly after losing it; it's the classic yo-yo diet syndrome.

Oh yeah, and you definitely need more fat in your diet. Think EFAs.

100 calories worth of fresh cooked chicken is about 2.5 ounces. If you have 1 can of chicken (5 oz.) it's 125 calories.

ncgirl21 said:
100 calories worth of fresh cooked chicken is about 2.5 ounces. If you have 1 can of chicken (5 oz.) it's 125 calories.
I just checked my single-serving cans of chicken breast (3 oz. as labeled), white meat, 98% fat free. It says 90 calories for that whole can. However, it looks like less than three ounces, after you drain the water.

Back