• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I'm a douche-bag!

Evil ANT

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Today while at GNC shopping for my usual whey protein powder, I accidently grabbed the wrong thing and ended up going home with soy protein instead. How I screwed this away is beyond me. I must have been severely distracted.

Anyhow, I didn't even notice until I got home, opened it up, and made myself a shake. The taste difference definitely threw me!

Long story short, I checked out the protein grams per serving and the soy has 25 grams as opposed to the whey's 20 grams per serving. So, I'm getting 5 grams more per serving with soy.

Or am I?

I've heard rather bad things about soy protein, so I was pretty pissed when I got home and realized my blunder. I did a search here (always the best way to find information) and it seems most people prefer whey over soy.

Is there any major difference in the two? I'm going to use this soy protein since I spent $40.00 on the damn stuff. I just want to make sure it'll do the job somewhat efficiently.

Thanks! :)

I remember reading about a connection between soy protein and estrogen. I dont remember the specifics, and I dont remember where..... Maybe someone can elaborate on this?

GNC offers all your money back--even if it is opened and partially consumed--if it was their brand. If it was another brand they sold you, you can get store credit for the full amount and use the credit for whey protein. Prices suck there, but their return policy rocks. Take it back!

Not too be comical but I will be anyway... When I saw the thread title and read your post I thought you were going to say:

I'm a douche-bag b/c I bought some stuff at GNC and when I got home and looked at the receipt I realized how F-ing expensive they are and that's why I'm a douche-bag :rofl:

JK ;)

Hey ANT, look on the bright side, in 2-3 months you should have a nice set of tits to play with. :laugh:

Dale Mabry said:
Hey ANT, look on the bright side, in 2-3 months you should have a nice set of tits to play with. :laugh:
:laugh: :D

Soy is a great source of protein in moderation. Personally I wouldn't be too concered about having 1-2 servings per day. The real mistake was allowing yourself to enter a GNC store :)

IML Gear Cream!
Like redspy said, I don't thing your soy protein is going to have you looking for a skirt and matching heals..

My wife made the same mistake just the other week...I sent her to get me a tub of protein and she came back with Weider brand soy...The mistake was easy enough to make because I honestly think they (Weider) try and fool ya..The label was like "90% pure protein" with soy in small print somewhere on the tub.

Anyway I was desperate for protein so I opened that sucka up and made a shake and like you said the taste is just beyond description :barf:

I would not eat soy protein daily :nope:

Back