PDA

View Full Version : steroid begginer confused

pengers84
09-26-2004, 05:51 PM
hey everyone,
'but due to the lack of immediate anabolic activity deca is rarely used alone. its usually used in conjunction with a more androgenic specimen to enhance results without increasing androgenic side effects to a serious degree.'
i got this from a website and was just a bit confused about it.

-does 'lack of immediate anabolic activity' mean it takes longer to kick in and a more androgenic substance would speed it up?

-why is it that androgenic side effects would not be increased to a serious degree when using nandralone and a more androgenic specimen? does that mean its safer to use deca and a more androgenic substance rather than a more androgenic substance alone?

any thoughts appreciated, thanks

Mudge
09-26-2004, 06:13 PM
Yes, deca wont do much of anything for at least 5 weeks. I didn't like it myself other than what it seemed to do for my joints and possibly connective tissue, I felt better on it but I wouldn't give a shyt if I never touched it again, I just dont find it all that great. Some love it and do indeed run it by itself in low doses, others will run it with testosterone with more test than deca and still find problems with it (deca dick). Everyone is different, but if you are a beginner start reading on TESTOSTERONE.

Leave deca for some other cycle, happy reading in the meanwhile!

Tough Old Man
09-26-2004, 07:45 PM
hi mudge. anyhow what would you run w/ test, especially seeings you don't get much from deca?