• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I Can't Do It In 24 Hours

Tough Old Man

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Where Do You Find The Time. If you sleep 8 hrs and you work out with weights and do cardio, "2 hours of time there", thats 10 hours. That leaves 14 hours.

1) They say eat (for bulking) 5000 calories split 5-6 small meals every 3 hrs. 5x3=15 hrs, 6x3=18hrs.

2) Small meals 5000/5 meals is 1000 calories.

so tell me, what do you eat to consume 1000 calories a meal and where do you get more then 24 hrs in a day to do it. do you eat 1000 cal's before you go to bed

To help with time constraints. Try training 3x per week Monday, Wednesday, Friday for example, one hour per session. Reduce or eliminate cardio when bulking.

5000 calories is usually way too high for most people to bulk on. As a rule of thumb 15-20kcals/lb bodyweight is more typical, 15 being pretty much at maintenance assuming normal bodyfat levels/activity etc.

Meals can be eaten in less than 5 minutes. Just choose low volume foods that can be eaten quickly.

For average joe bodybuilder (200 lb guy), bulking calories might be say 3500, split in five meals = 700/meal.

Easy to get 700 cals/meal. Look at many of the posted diets.

Ah nice. That explains the higher caloric needs. Maybe add a couple meals in there and make it seven on the day. I figure you are running 1.5-2g/lb protein minimum (and are still on cycle since you probably didn't run dbol alone), so I would think more meals would help in that regard. That is a lot of protein at your size.

Try cooking up a bunch of rice or pasta and bring with you in tupperware. Or grab bagels, whole grain bread etc. Basically dense starchy carb sources to get the bulk of cho calories. A good rule of thumb might be to shoot for 50 grams protein/meal and add in extra protein shakes between meals if you need more after that. Eat the protein first at each meal then fill up on carbs.

Whether I am on an androgen cycle or not, I always like to have a bunch of canned tuna. Cheap and really convenient. Quick 30+ grams protein any time.

A lot of people like to make gainer shakes using ground oats + olive oil + protein etc. Quick source of liquid calories.

Congrat on the cycle progress so far. I know some of the weight will likely be water weight, but 21 lbs is a very nice kick start from dbols.

Last edited:
sus750 mg/ew and deca 600 mg/ew. d-bol was for three weeks. I was feeling kinda light headed and thought my blood pressure might have gone up. well i did. so i stopped the d-bol and now the b/p is running 116-130 / 74-82. was runing mid 150's over mid 90's.

Depends if he's doing the cardio for enjoyment or to become better at cardio.

Back