• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Need names of good supplements for cutting stack?

SSJWILDFIRE7

Vinsanity
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys,

Just wanted to see if you could recommend me any good stacks of supplements to use for cutting. I have some eph. HCL., but would like to know what other products to stack with it. Thanks.

Robert DiMaggio said:
caffeine and aspirin

stack:
25mg ephedrine, 250mg caffeine and 300mg aspirin

taken 3x a day....

add in t2, yohimbine, and usnic acid for a potent stack.,

I am starting it next week.

Green tea, aspirin and bitter orange have worked for me.

Also, and I know this is probably going to piss someone off-Hot Rox has worked very well for me.

Robert DiMaggio said:
caffeine and aspirin

stack:
25mg ephedrine, 250mg caffeine and 300mg aspirin
Hey Prince, what is the aspririn for anyway? I heard it may help upregulate beta receptors, and I know it thins the blood. Why is it added to EC?

topolo said:
add in t2, yohimbine, and usnic acid for a potent stack.,

I am starting it next week.

I wouldn't, UA can be very toxic, and Yohimbe and ephedrine combined would give you some serious jitters!

IML Gear Cream!
Because I drop most of my fat in a 2 week cutting cycle....over the next 2 weeks I start to lose muscle.

You know a lot of people do 2 week cycles of m1t....right?

2 quick questions because I am about to get some ephedrine and start a cut...what is the aspirin for in this stack? Also, are cheap caffeine pills available at like GNC, or can I even get them at a grocery store? What effect would ephedrine have without it? Thanks

kick_boxer said:
2 quick questions because I am about to get some ephedrine and start a cut...what is the aspirin for in this stack? Also, are cheap caffeine pills available at like GNC, or can I even get them at a grocery store? What effect would ephedrine have without it? Thanks

Just drink 2 cups of coffee!!

obviously i have bought asprin before just down at the chemist so no prob with that

i'm assuming you can buy asprin and caffeen over the counter at the chemist as well?

do the tablets come in those sizes mentioned?

would that ECA stack 3x a day on empty stomach be as effective as all these flashy fat burners?

is the E and C cheap? i know i just got some asprin for like 30p, so i bet 6 weeks supply would only cost like a few £'s, big saving on the £90 i shed out for LS7, Ergolean and Hydroxdrine, of which the latter is now banned

The Hydroxdrine is an ECA stack. If you want to make your own, it is cheaper. You can buy the caffeine as pills or powder and cap it yourself. It is real cheap--as is the aspirin. I have actually been alternating Lean System 7 with ephedine and aspirin and Ergolean with ephdrine and aspirin. A more fancy (and effective) eca if you ask me. Have you tried Clen, Young d. Works well for two weeks.

IML Gear Cream!
no what is clen?

okay so caffeen and asprin i can buy in pills... such as over the counter at a chemist? what about the ephedrine?? where do i get that? is it cheap too?

do you always take on an empty stomach? even the ergolean E and A?

oh and some news on my cutting progress... LS7 has just run out starting the Hydrox tomorrow, so far so good in terms of fat loss, before i cut it was 17%, week 1 = 14% and week 2 = 11.5%, however i think i've cut the carbs down a little too fast as i've lost a good stone already and a fair bit of that will be muscle, and i'm currently feelin rather ill, got a real sore throut which ain't helping matters but i'll try and fight it off (last time i was cutting similar thing happened, i became ill and took a few days off and after that BF went up LBM went down and it totally screwed me up, hoping it won't happen again!)

Sound like you cut carbs or calories too much. Maybe too much cardio, too. I don't know the laws concerning ephedrine in the U.K. If they won't sell Hydroxdrine anymore, it might be hard to buy ephedrine. The C.A. you can get at a local pharmacy or online. Personally, I have to cut slow (less than a kilo a week) to minimize LBM loss. I don't recall what the conversion is for stones. I think in pounds. You should like the Hydroxydrine. I don't have any problem taking any of these supplements (including aspirin) on an empty stomach.

how long should one typically cycle a stack like this? 4 weeks?

wait so whats the asprin for?

I may be wrong on this, but aspirin comes from white willow bark, which is very high in antioxidants, so this helps prevent damage to your muscle tissue. Aspirin does thin your blood because it prevents platelets in your blood called prostaglandins from attaching to each other by attaching itself to them. These platelets are what clot a wound when you bleed, but aspirin prevents clotting to an extent, which is why you can not take aspirin 10 days prior to surgery. When the prostaglandins are attached to the aspirin, your blood is essentially thinner, which is why it supposedly helps prevent heart attacks and strokes, and with your blood being thinned i believe anything else you are taking, in this case ephedra, will circulate through your system faster, but this last point, i am not completely sure of.

Elwood54 said:
how long should one typically cycle a stack like this? 4 weeks?

gd question, how long can you take the ECA stack before you need to come/cycle off it?

Back