• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

creatine makes me vomit

Aussie_Dude

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have always had problems with taking creatine. It makes me vomit during my workouts and i feel bad all day. Does anyone have the same problem. More importantly does anyone recommend any other transport systems that wont make me vomit or avoid the liver????

Aussie_Dude said:
I have always had problems with taking creatine. It makes me vomit during my workouts and i feel bad all day. Does anyone have the same problem. More importantly does anyone recommend any other transport systems that wont make me vomit or avoid the liver????

Try alternative types of creatine, e.g. creatine ethyl ester or something like Swole.

i know you arent talking about taste here but all the flavors of v-12 tastes great.

Red_Spy can you recommend anything other than creatine, im pretty keen to stay away from it. Anything worth giving a shoot

All I've ever taken is creatine mono and creatine ethyl ester so I'm probably not the best person to ask :) Some people on the board have had great luck with Swole V2. You could also look into creatine citrate.

Aussie_Dude said:

how are you taking your creatine ? if you are mixing it with a liquid and sipping on it that is probably the problem, you are letting it convet to creatinine...

LAM said:
The same does apply to humans. Creatinine can cause GI upset, which can result in vomiting or causing the lower GI to purge (diarrhea)...

I'm sure, but I was teasing V.

i have the same problem.. if i take it before my workout it makes me vomite too so i just started taking it after my workouts and i feel fine and i get the same results

Back