• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Therma pro

Martinogdenbsx

Dedicated to one thing!!!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Has anyone taken these by prolab????????

Chris

Martinogdenbsx said:
Has anyone taken these by prolab????????

Chris

im impressed dude you're really coming around. keep up the good work. :thumb:

cant comment on your question but i will say this ... dont get too wrapped up in supplements too early. stick to your routine and diet to see how they work for you then we can tweak it with supplements later. :thumb:

yeah one question bulletproof do you ever sleep the other day you must have been on every time i logged on even at 3 in the morning i think?????

Chris

I did my first training session in the gym today it was good but i could only bench press 35-40 kg on the bench press (what!!!!!!!!! :eek:) but i could feel my muscles had a good workout,going on wednesday as well

Started diet as well but no flax seed or fish oil yet as they havn't arrived in the post :cry:

Ah well it should come in time,my first goal is to get up to benching 55 kg by the end of October,managable????????? :hmmm:

Chris

Martinogdenbsx said:
yeah one question bulletproof do you ever sleep the other day you must have been on every time i logged on even at 3 in the morning i think?????

Chris

i got a fucked up schedule dude but thx for noticing. :thumb:

Martinogdenbsx said:
I did my first training session in the gym today it was good but i could only bench press 35-40 kg on the bench press (what!!!!!!!!! :eek:) but i could feel my muscles had a good workout,going on wednesday as well

Started diet as well but no flax seed or fish oil yet as they havn't arrived in the post :cry:

Ah well it should come in time,my first goal is to get up to benching 55 kg by the end of October,managable????????? :hmmm:

Chris

the last thing you want to do is injure yourself and be out for a month so take it easy. everybodys gotta start somewhere. stay disciplined, dont miss meals, and dont miss workouts. protein protein protein and always try to top your previous workout even if its only 1 rep. just be patient and the gains will come. oh yea, and have fun. :thumb:

Martinogdenbsx said:
Take only fish oil, they are superior to flax. :)

Back