• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I don´t know what to think

Vieope

Monochromatic Bunny
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Do I give in to my desires and have sex with every beautiful women I can or should I continue to search for my romantic idealism? :hmmm:

:lol: 99% of the people will say "Go for the beautiful women! Bag them all!" Especially since your in Brazil..

I however dont know what to tell you. ;)

Vieope ... do you really need to pick one way or the other? Bag a bunch of bunnies and keep the best. Make her beg for her Vieope juice to show she loves you.

P.S. Send the rest to Austin Texas.

yes, its fun bagging a lot of "groceries"!. But I like having a romantic relationship with my girlfriend, i dont wanna go into details, but i will say that both sides are good. Just dont be like my friends, they are "self-proclaimed hot shots" but they never get any pussy, some of them even virgins STILL, i mean i dont have anything against that but please dont be acting like u are the shit if u dont know anything, lol thats funny but they are still my friends no matter how "experienced" they are.... hehei went off the subject here..oh well

QuestionGuy said:
yes, its fun bagging a lot of "groceries"!. But I like having a romantic relationship with my girlfriend, i dont wanna go into details, but i will say that both sides are good. Just dont be like my friends, they are "self-proclaimed hot shots" but they never get any pussy, some of them even virgins STILL, i mean i dont have anything against that but please dont be acting like u are the shit if u dont know anything, lol thats funny but they are still my friends no matter how "experienced" they are.... hehei went off the subject here..oh well
i know exactly the type, it annoys the hell outta me

to answer the question, I think you'll always want to bag every hottie you see, but I prefer having a safe, reliable relationship and not having to worry about all the risks out there (STD's, lawsuits, underage, etc.)

yup i agree with crono, yes you naturaly want to bang every hot woman, we cant helop it its in our blood. But relationships are great too and the sex is awesome, ofcourse youll have you "fight nights" but who doesnt..........

heheh, good to know you know someone like that too crono.....

fight nights = makeup sex
:grin:

Do I give in to my desires and have sex with every beautiful women I can or should I continue to search for my romantic idealism?

is this real, is the jury really out on this one V? C'mon bro, romanticism is just that, idealism... give in and have romantic sex with these beautiful women and love every minute of it dammit. If you find one you are particular about, then be romantic with her. Some of us aren't so lucky to be surrounded by them, so count your blessing and handle yo business playa. Like Pac said, "My mama told me baby be a man 'n put it on her.." lol

I don't think you should be a slut, but somtimes ya gotta get out there and do yer thing to find that special person. Ever heard of dating?

IML Gear Cream!

Over here we have a more advanced dating system going on. Let me explain, being sort of promiscuous, for men or women is not seen as a bad thing anymore. People go to clubs or parties and be with 20 or 30 women or men in one night. In one television show, numbers around 40 in one single night was the maximum value for the average teenager. Not sex, just kissing and something more. I have no reason to not believe them since I see that going on, I don´t do it though. Now about sex, most of my friends don´t even know with how many women they have slept with, I am not like that, yet. Maybe in USA, it is a motive for a a ego boost but I don´t like to keep telling everybody that I have been with that women or this other women. Of course, it is very nice to know that I slept with someone that I really enjoy but living in a place where sex is part of your culture in every type of human expression in such a explicit way, music, books, beachs, tv spots, it would make me only normal to be promiscuous. :)
I have friends that are virgin, men or wormen and I think it is great, it is what they want, they don´t feel confortable yet, so it is beter to keep it that way than trying something and get emotionally hurt. I do like to make fun of it though. Every thing that goes wrong with them, we blame on that. lol

The two lifestyles are great, they have their good and bad side, I will probably not decide this any time soon but I like to keep hearing your stories and opinions. Although, I still think that I decided long ago to go along with the national culture.

Slut! :funny:

It is not seen as being a slut. :) It is considered a normal behavior.

Country of sluts! :funny:
(I must move.)

The two lifestyles are great, they have their good and bad side, I will probably not decide this any time soon but I like to keep hearing your stories and opinions. Although, I still think that I decided long ago to go along with the national culture.

honestly man, the most important thing is to keep it real with yourself, and do what you do.. if thats not you then who cares what others are doing, ya feel me.,

Vieope said:

Now about sex, most of my friends don´t even know with how many women they have slept with, I am not like that, yet. Maybe in USA, it is a motive for a a ego boost but I don´t like to keep telling everybody that I have been with that women or this other women. Of course, it is very nice to know that I slept with someone that I really enjoy but living in a place where sex is part of your culture in every type of human expression in such a explicit way
MOVE!
BTW, Canada has a few vacancies for hotty Brazillians :p

PreMier said:
:lol: 99% of the people will say "Go for the beautiful women! Bag them all!" Especially since your in Brazil..
:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :hot: :hot: :rocker: :rocker: :lick: :lick:

Have sex.

Take pictures and video.

Post on IM.

Simple.

ponyboy said:
Have sex.

Take pictures and video.

Digitally remove yourself from the pictures and video.

Post on IM.

Simple.
:yes:

Crono1000 said:
I prefer having a safe, reliable relationship and not having to worry about all the risks out there (STD's, lawsuits, underage, etc.)

Yeah, you don't have to worry about STD's anymore since Tit already gave you most of the world's known ones. :rolleyes:

IML Gear Cream!
:haha:

Back