• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

working out while sore?

Elwood54

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
so im sore. today should be my "on" day. i'd like to workout but im not exactly sure if that's the right thing to do at this point. simple question, should i workout or should i let the body rest?

Elwood54 said:
so im sore. today should be my "on" day. i'd like to workout but im not exactly sure if that's the right thing to do at this point. simple question, should i workout or should i let the body rest?
This depends. You did not give enough info in your post. For example if today was leg day and my chest was still sore from chest day I would see no reason to skip leg day. If it were chest day and my chest was still sore from the last chest day I would definitely skip the chest workout to let my chest better recover.

I saw a study recently that stated it's perfectly okay to train a sore muscle group, assuming it's not chronically sore.

ok cool. and no it's the same muscle group that i wish to train. thanks for the input.

I don´t think that because a muscle is sore it maybe easier to lead to other problems. Somebody correct me if I am wrong.

Before I continue working out, I make sure that my body is recovered. In example, my leg days are quite taxing and I always wait until they feel better before I do the next workout (shoulder/arms).

I have found, though, that post workout stretching immediately following a routine (and stretching when I wake up in the morning) has improved the problem of being stiff for 3 or 4 days afterwards.

Duncans Donuts said:
Before I continue working out, I make sure that my body is recovered. In example, my leg days are quite taxing and I always wait until they feel better before I do the next workout (shoulder/arms).

I have found, though, that post workout stretching immediately following a routine (and stretching when I wake up in the morning) has improved the problem of being stiff for 3 or 4 days afterwards.
I stretch every morning in the Shower. It's excellent.

So other than stretching there is no other ways to prevent being sore?

Dont workout a sore muscle its not fully recovered. Your doing more harm them good.

Back