• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Essentially what are you burning at this point in time?

joey2005

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
THis is a low carb day ... day off. Has to do with training BTW.

meal 1 :
`1 cup oatmeal
4 egg whites 1 egg full
1 scoop whey protein
785 calories
45g protein

meal 2:
2 scoops whey protein
50g protein
200 calories

meal 3 :
can of tuna
spinach
50g of protein
200 calories

meal 4 :
1 cup of oatmeal
8oz chicken breast
celery
50g protein
600 calories

****************right here********************
I do HIIT cardio for 20-25 minutes around a track. Now ive taken in carbs early in the day including the meal before...will i be using carbs for the enrgy and fat wont be touched at all? how about later in the day ...because HIIT affects metabolic rate after actually doing it...will i be burning carbs? if i am..isnt this a waste?

meal 5 :
2 scoops whey protein
200 calories
50g protein

meal 6:
4 oz tuna
1/2 cup cottage cheese
1 tbs flax
300 calories
60g of protein

during any type of high-intensity exercise glucose/glycogen will be the primary source of fuel...

so when and where does fat burning actually take place? Ive tried fat burn in the search and couldnt find the answer.

Look at aggregate calories. If you raise you have been eating 3000 calories a day, and that is your required daily allotment, and HIIT raises your RMR by 500 calories a day, then you are theoretically burning the excess off to the tune of a pound a week.

In my opinion, that excess will be fat. HIIT is anaerobic and your body won't drop muscle under such extreme exercising should it be performed correctly.

anyone know the transition between fat and glycogen as energy source? when does the energy in your glycogen expire so that it uses fat or muscle for energy such as just breathing and such.

Glycogen is used as energy when lipids cannot be metabolized fast enough to meet energy requirements. I.E. in anaerobic exercises that require energy at a rate faster than the aerobic pathways can provide.

Back